NTSC F-Zero GX Time Attack Leaderboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JibberX
    F&*K OFF, Is OUTER SPACE really in this game????
    Yeah baby! 8)

Comment

Youd better believe it! Its in there! I downloaded it from the AX version.
      By the way you were in Japan earlier this year weren't you? We met up with Tokuda, remember me?

Comment

Yeah I remember you venom743, nothing like deep fried squid to keep someone in the memory banks.

Comment

Yeah I remember you venom743, nothing like deep fried squid to keep someone in the memory banks.
          Thats nice to hear! Tempura's great isn't it?!

Comment

Originally posted by venom743
            ...I downloaded it from the AX version.
            Ah! You damn cheater you!! ft:

Comment

Originally posted by DavidFallows
              Originally posted by venom743
              ...I downloaded it from the AX version.
              Ah! You damn cheater you!! ft:

Yeah maybe. Thats because when you select a ship to play in the AX version its automatically downloaded onto the GC memory card. However, to get the AX courses you need to come first place and so requires some skill. Ive managed to get Aeropolis and outerspace, im working on Port Town and Lightning.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidFallows
                Consider this. When I complete the game and get back onto time attack tonight consider yourselves pWn3d!!

I will only say this - The Sonic Phantom has been dumped!
                Will await you new times with interest.

Originally posted by Mayhem
                That's because he's unlocked the first AX racer which he claims to be the best in the game bar none. We'll have to see.
                Which racer might that be? Which story do you have to complete to get it?

Saying that, won't matter to me, apart from #2 i am nowhere near completing any of the other stories on very hard.

Comment

First AX racer, as in the one you get from beating Story #1 on very hard. It's the Rainbow Phoenix and the stats look decent on paper (even if the machine seems a bit light), so would have to give it a whirl and see how it actually performs...
                  Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

NEW MUTE CITY RECORD ALERT

Phwoar!!

Comment

Originally posted by edandersen
                      NEW MUTE CITY RECORD ALERT

Phwoar!!

Now we're cookin'.

It's been a while since I last gave MC a shot - I look forward to tomorrow.

I could have something very special up my sleeve.

UPDATED!

Comment

Ruby Cup

Aeropolis (Multiplex) - 2'19"898 - Sonic Phantom - PH

Comment

Mute City (Twist Road) - 1'18"765 - Kiyaputen Fuarukon - JibberX

Oooo yeah, thats from aprox 5 minutes with that game, your're all quaking in your boots aren't you.

Comment

Mute City (Twist Road) - 0'57"839 - Black Bull - DavidFallows

pWn3b

This time IS NOT going to be added to the leaderboard.

This is why I'm not turning the leaderboard into a website and making it public - we'll just end up with elitist glitch-riders coming along and spoiling the fun. I was part of an F-Zero X group back in '98 and we just took the piss out of the system and ended up not playing the game how it was intended. This is why I hate cheating in F-Zero so much.

BTW: I reckon I could bring that time down by another 10 seconds.

For now, lets just keep this time attack thread legit. We can make a seperate one for the Black Bull malarky when we've maxed out the current trend.

Now, can Saur, SG or anyone else help me with clearing my track records for Mute City? It's full of Black Bull-****. I've done it before but I don't want to risk clearing ALL my records this time around.

Comment

Originally posted by PH
                              Ruby Cup

Aeropolis (Multiplex) - 2'19"898 - Sonic Phantom - PH
                              Jesus christ! How far are you off of beating the staff ghost mate?

Comment

Can't use Blach/k Bull??????

whats wrong?

Comment

Working...
                                X