User Tag List

Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Yeah I was gonna say that too

Oh and my own subtitles here based on racing heh...

Cosmo Terminal (oblivion)
    Sand Ocean (sideshift)
    Fire Field (undulation)
    Aeropolis (freefall)
    Phantom Road (madness)

And times... must have those times! 8)

Vegas Palace (Split Oval) - 57"971 - Black Bull
    Green Plant (Mebiusu Ring) - 1'41"437 - Death Anchor
    Sand Ocean (sideshift) - 2'25"260 - Death Anchor
    Lie with passion and be forever damned...

me really

Vegas Palace (Split Oval) - 56"344 - Super Wolf-Z BEAT THE GHOST

Ruby Cup -
    Sand Ocean (surface slide) - 02'06"177 - Big Fang - Saurian

Sapphire Cup
    Mute City (Serial Gap) - 01'41"186 - Big Fang - Saurian

Updated.

Very Hard story missions are indeed, very hard. GRRR!! ft: ft: ft:

You can unlock the AX racers if you beat them though. Don't know about AX cup yet - but this game is HARD!!

Sorry about not updating the leaderboard - I don't have a PC at home.

Having probs with Diamond cup on Expert. I hope I don't have to complete everything on Master before I unlock more stuff. I'm getting tired of the difficulty now - it's giving me headaches.

Hopefully, I should have some decent times when I get back to time attack due to the amount of times I've raced against elite opposition on all the tracks. Port Town 2 and Lightning 2 were once my most hated tracks - they're now my two faves! LOL.

Oh yeah - Diamond Cup = BEST TRACKS EVER!! Fire Field 2 is a little too plain though. Cosmo Terminal = Best in-game tune + Best Track so far, IMHO.

For Diamond Cup you should be looking to win Cosmo Terminal and Fire Field II, and come in the top 5 for Sand Ocean II and Aeropolis II. Then Phantom Road isn't such a pressure and you can probably come 15-20th and still win the Cup easily... well that's what happened to me

So far I've got all of them on Expert and Ruby on Master...

I've come oh so close to winning Story #2 on VH to get an AX racer. Haven't looked into Story #1 on VH in depth (requires airbrakes to get all the pods) and only beat Story #3 on Normal so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem
    For Diamond Cup you should be looking to win Cosmo Terminal and Fire Field II, and come in the top 5 for Sand Ocean II and Aeropolis II. Then Phantom Road isn't such a pressure and you can probably come 15-20th and still win the Cup easily... well that's what happened to me
    Yeah - I started not giving a **** about coming 1st all the time from playing Sapphire on Expert. Instead, I started to concentrate on 'taking out' my rivals ensuring they end up with nil points giving me the easier lead. Gotta cheat to win these days.

Currently using either the Sonic Phantom or the Golden Fox for everything. I've bought all the cars and now looking to construct the greatest time trial craft ever - even if it does look slightly shoddy.

Ruby Cup

Aeropolis (Multi-breaks) - 2'26"466 - Twin Noritta - PH

Emerald Cup

Fire Field- 03'03"150 ( Black Bull )- venom743