dreamcast promo's questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dreamcast promo's questions

Just sorting through loads of junk ready to do a boot sale the weekend and found my old dreamcast with a few retail games thought great of that goes to bootsale too then found a bag with a 10 white label promos in thought oh well makes a nice package while having a look through reliving old memories came across metropolis street racer and then cameacross metropolis street racer opel challange cannot find much info on it other than it didn't make a full release.

So the question is do i just put it in the boot sale bundle as an oddity or is it something worth chucking on ebay

I dunno. I had a mate whose DC was an ex-display model. He had a promo disc of VF3 I think so not sure if they're particularly rare.

Comment

Sorry mate... just read your post again... never heard of Opel Challenge but you should keep hold of it IMO. You never know...

Comment

In fact, the other promos you're probably best getting shot of on eBay. There are plenty of mugs who'd probably pay good money for such a collection.

Comment

IIRC that version of MSR was something to do with the launch of the VX220. Can't say I'm 100% positive about that though.

Comment

MSR Opel Challenge is a special release of MSR which contains only 2 cars Vauxhall or Opel to those outside the UK and 1 track (Asakusa Japan).

You can race against a friend in two player mode or just play a time attack game.

This pre-production release is playable in 50 or 60hz mode.

From memory it is as CMcK stated, something to do with the launch of a particular Vauxhall/Opel model.

Check with Stubbette or the other Bizarre Creations people on their forums and they should be able to tell you for definite.
            Last edited by ezg; 23-11-2007, 12:58.

Comment

That sounds like the time attack competition BC did.

I certain wouldn't sell that disc in a carboots sale, ebay all the way.

Comment

cheers for the replies guys ebay it is then

Comment

Working...
                X