Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Escape from NY (Xbox)--Escape from LA (PS1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Escape from NY (Xbox)--Escape from LA (PS1)

Did these games ever get started? Any media about? I know Namco were going to do an EFNY game for the Xbox and i remember EFLA being announced for the PS1 back in 96/97? But it all went quite after the film flopped. Who had the EFLA license? Although im less than pleased an EFNY remake is on the cards, at least we may at long last get some real Snake gaming action. *crosses everything*

They already made Escape from New York into a game, it's called Metal Gear Solid

Comment

I'd love to see if Namco even got beyond the pre-prod stage for their Snake Plissken Chronicles, but I don't think they ever even released any promo art (beyond what was on the flyer everyone's seen), let alone any early screens. It must've been strangled in the crib.

As much as I would've wanted it to be good, I know, deep down inside, Namco would've given it to Hometek and it would've been Dead to Rights with Snake plonked in.

EDIT: having just checked, it was indeed to have been developed by Hometek, so I don't think we missed much.
      Last edited by anephric; 20-11-2007, 14:56.

Comment

Working...
      X