No announcement yet.

Super Mario 64 - 10 years on.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10 years on and still best 3D camera system inthe Business (nothing comes close) , and the N64 version still looks quite awesome . But gameplay wise and oh God I know I'm in for it , but here it goes... I don't think its aged quite as well as Sonic Adv .

I still say that my fav 3D platfrom game , along with Rayman II . Though that could change when Mario Galaxy comes back this week

Comment

Originally posted by elkatas View Post
      Few relatively poor quality rips:

42 MBs. Pretty ace, I guess. Perhaps not very Mario, but still give sense of great adventure.
      Although poor quality, nice find! Mario Galaxy has some awesome music, the more it grows on you, the more you like it. I'm well in the mood to play it now but I promised my self not to play it again until my original copy turns up.

Edit: Some are good quality, aww I'm getting nostalgia already.
      Last edited by MarioMark; 13-11-2007, 19:50.

Comment

I've been playing it through again in anticipation of galaxy and its just a wonderful game. I think the difference between this and banjo kazooie is that the levels in 64 all feel really wide open and quite expansive... just remember the size of the magic carpet ride!

I forgot how hard some of the stars were as well. Beating koopa in a race on Bigsmall world is a nightmare! Cannot wait until Galaxy, shame i'll probably have to wait until christmas.

Comment

I never managed to beat the game. For some reason, I didn't find it that interesting. Admittedly, I never owned an N64 but I never really got hooked on to it even though I did play it at a friend's house. Now I have Mario 64 DS but I haven't played it much at all.

So what is the big deal, really?

Comment

What's it like on the Classic Controller? Or are you all playing it on the N64?

Comment

excellent, knew I'd find it

Comment

Working...
              X