No announcement yet.

kryss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steve sent me some manga for the price of postage. Wonderful!

Comment

Sent him a GC game. All good. Thanks.

Comment

kryss got a PSP battery for me, he was extremely helpful and even offered to send it out before I could pay him. Thanks kryss, I really appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by shinobi7000 View Post
          kryss got a PSP battery for me, he was extremely helpful and even offered to send it out before I could pay him. Thanks kryss, I really appreciate it.
          Same here, helpful guy, thanks very much.

Comment

Ditto; the same here. Sourced me a US PSP extended battery. Came very quickly and kept me up to date via comms. Thank you!

Comment

Picked up a PSP Go for the fella in the recent Comet clearout. Drove halfway round the country finding him one, but that was more due to me fancying a mad hoon in the car............

Spot on to deal with.

Comment

Bought a bunch of Gamecube-games from him. Friendly guy, and the games arrived today

Comment

Added more (minty) Gamecube-games to my collection, great and friendly guy, I'm really grateful for everything

Comment

Always a pleasure to deal with. We had a bit of a (non-malicious, completely understandable) blooper on a previous trade, which this time has been made more than right by Steven's very kind nature, and him going above & beyond. He da best.

Comment

First class guy to deal with. I bought a 3DS off Kryss and it arrived within a week, well packed and in perfect condition. Couldn't have hoped for a smoother transaction. Thanks a lot.

Comment

Bought a DS game, arrived in awesome condition, like new, thanks again!

Comment

Bought multiple things off Kryss over the year DS games to be precise, they always arrived in a timely manner & exactly as they say for condition.

Always a pleasure to deal with, he has also bought quite a few Amiibo cards off me and paid in a timely manner. Good comms too

Comment

Working...
                          X