No announcement yet.

kryss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought 5000 JP PSN Points...or GranTurismo 5: Prologue Points as that name is really more accurate!

As always, first class service and perfect communication.

Thanks again Steve!

Comment

Was kind enough to acquire some Japanese LIVE marketplace points for me (Katamari DLC GET!!!) and I had the code within minutes. Brilliant stuff.

Cheers

Comment

Bought 5,000 JP PS3 points for GT5. Code sent via PM straight away and worked fine.

Cheers mate.

Comment

My blu-ray copy of GT5: Prologue turned up a couple of days back from Steve.

As always, perfect service and really good prices! I'd definately recommend him if you're looking to buy Japanese stuff.

Thanks again Steve!

Comment

Bought some PSN (GT5:P) points off this fine chap back in December and code arrived in super quick time. Definitely recommended.

Comment

I bought a an official Japanese Wii/Gamecube controller from Steve which turned up a few days back.

As always with Steve everything arrives very quickly and in absolutely perfect condition!

Also this time, as he was away from home as soon as I bought it it was sent from Japan without me even having to pay in advance for it!!

I would definately recommend him to anybody on here.

Thanks Steve.

Comment

Another top class trade with Steve!

Bought Boku no Natsu Yasumi 3: Summer Holidays 20th Century from him and as always, he shipped it over really quickly and for a really good price.

Thanks again Steve!!!

Comment

Steve bought Tales of Phantasia from me - faultless transaction and friendly comms, a pleasure to deal with. Thanks again

Comment

Just don't have a good enough recommendation for Steve as again it was another first class trade with him.

This time I bought the Japanese MGS 4: Limited Edition which arrived earlier in perfect condition.

Again, his slightly worrying habit of posting stuff to me before I've actually paid for it was put into practice.

Thanks Steve!

Comment

Purchased the Japanese MGS4 Limited Edition from kryss. Top service as always

Comment

Bought a Taito DS Paddle & Official Sony PSP Cradle from Steve which turned up promptly as always.

Thanks Steve!

Comment

Took a couple of GC games off me! Top Man!

Comment

He very kindly sent me a GBA game, and didn't even charge for postage. Thank you!

Comment

Kryss unlocks his car and gets in. Turns the ig-nition and hits a sensor. The dash console glows and Kryss sits back waiting for the air unit to cool things off.

Kryss' daily routine to and from his conapt as he ascends to the tokyo clouds. Sent me a Nights controller with game from Japan for cost of postage. Oi Nutter.

Comment

Sent me some goodies from Japan for the cost of postage. Immaculate condition to. A real gent! Thanks mate

Comment

Working...
                                X