• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big game collection for sell.

crikey:

my wife would kill me.. in an instant.

Woah! Shipping and Handling - $1,533.00

Comment

You may have played NiGHTS on the Sega Saturn, but did you know that they made an extremely rare Christmas version? You'll find that in this collection, along with a rare NiGHTS analog controller
      Lol, is this guy serious?

Comment

There is a lot there, but to be honest it just looks like a load of old junk.

Comment

Originally posted by C' View Post
          Lol, is this guy serious?
          Man you got there before me. yeah so rare it's easier tyo find tan the full game in Japan plus it was given away free in the UK with a magazine. Yeah, really rare.

Yakumo

Comment

Originally posted by MarioMark View Post
            There is a lot there, but to be honest it just looks like a load of old junk.
            Would agree.

Comment

He's got a US Pocky and Rocky for the GBA. Now I didn't know that was ever released in America. Other than that though there does appear to be a lot of common rubbish.

Comment

Zomfg!

Comment

Reckon it will meet the 10,000 mark?

Although there's a lot, like the others have said there doesn't seem to be a lot that you couldn't just pick up individually on ebay and save quite of bit of money, and ****e you don't want.

Comment

He seems to have liked collecting hardware. Just how many 2600 paddles do you really need?

Comment

That's what I thought. looks fishy

Comment

The only thing that made me sit up was the GBA Pocky @ Rocky and that Blaze DC twin stick. Would love to get me one of those.

Comment

A bit of a **** collection really, there's just loads of junk

Comment

Originally posted by SegaMark View Post
                            A bit of a **** collection really, there's just loads of junk
                            Indeed, although there is a lot there, it really looks like quite a lot of rubbish and quite poor quality videogames.

Also as the market for Retro games really has fallen through the floor, I would be supprised if he made more than ?1000 for that lot.

Comment

Nuts- and some of his valuations are way off. $70 for Christmas Nights but $100 for a good condition (from the picture) boxed Neo? Mad.

Comment

Working...
                              X