0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%
Page 113 of 113 FirstFirst ... 13103111112113
Results 1,121 to 1,126 of 1126
    Shame, what a classic game destroyed by people with nothing better to do than to hack.

There doesn't seem much point in keeping hold of the game now, I might as well chuck it on ebay for the pikey chavs to pick up and play the stupid hacked gametypes.

I just cannot see why anyone would ruin such a classic just because they could. Pricks.

Quote Originally Posted by englishbob View Post
    Shame, what a classic game destroyed by people with nothing better to do than to hack.
    Out of all 4 it is the best, or was the best until it got torn appart by hackers.

My favourites in order go:
    1. MW
    2. BO
    3. WaW
    4. MW2

I always seemed to go back to MW despite the others coming out, but now thats not even worth bothering with

Had a couple of games last night on Mercenary Team Deathmatch and... no trouble at all. Probably because of my mad sKillZ

AWISE FROM YOUR GWAVE.

So - I've recently come back to this to complete it on Veteran. Some really tough levels, but by god I'm stuck on the Mile High Club achievement.

I've spent a week of nights trying to get it. I *think* I might be going slightly insane.

Quote Originally Posted by k0pp0 View Post
    AWISE FROM YOUR GWAVE.

So - I've recently come back to this to complete it on Veteran. Some really tough levels, but by god I'm stuck on the Mile High Club achievement.

I've spent a week of nights trying to get it. I *think* I might be going slightly insane.
    oh****oh****o****o****oh**** I DID IT!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by k0pp0 View Post
    oh****oh****o****o****oh**** I DID IT!!!!
    Congrats Bro, that's the 1 cheevo I didn't get way back in the day. Well done