Earthwork Jim CD Pal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Earthwork Jim CD Pal

Just how rare is this exactly? I cant seem to find it on ebay.. not even in completed listings..

Anybody?

Comment

Hi,

It's not that rare something like a 4 out of 10. It should show up pretty regular, got mine from EBay with spine card for £7.99, but I have seen it go up to about £25. If you want one stick it out a chaep Buy It Now will show up soon enough.

James

EG:http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=290146541647

Comment

Originally posted by dyer60 View Post
        Hi,

It's not that rare something like a 4 out of 10. It should show up pretty regular, got mine from EBay with spine card for ?7.99, but I have seen it go up to about ?25. If you want one stick it out a chaep Buy It Now will show up soon enough.

James

EG:http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=290146541647
        Cheers mate!

Thing is I saw one in my local gamestation for a fiver and was gonna snap it up. However I went in today and they've gone and removed the WHOLE retro section for xmas!! Least now that I know its not THAT rare I can calm down

Comment

Would have been a good buy I think, my local has done the same, getting much harder to find things in the wild these days.

Comment

Originally posted by dyer60 View Post
            Would have been a good buy I think, my local has done the same, getting much harder to find things in the wild these days.
            Haha! You need to make sure you properly scan all the "grassy" areas

Comment

Wasn't Gamestation Glasgow was it? Cause I saw a copy of this in there this week for a fiver, thought it was a weird coincidence you mentioned it here.

Weird

Gary

Comment

yep. thats the one

Comment

I asked this young lady at the gamestation in Yarmouth why all the Retro stuff has all gone (ps1,snes,megadrive etc)

She said that there will be a big bonfire display as no one doesn't want to buy old stuff like shining force 2, secret of mana etc.

Comment

You should just ask for it. I got most of my harder to find MD games from there in lucky breaks. They're pretty good at getting you games even thouigh its christmas and they live through the back

Gary

Comment

Well rare or not.. just left gamestation and got me a copy for a fiver!!

No book though.. but it'll do

Comment

Working...
                      X