Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fancy a Japanese Arcade Cabinet for Chrimbo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fancy a Japanese Arcade Cabinet for Chrimbo?

Just a heads up to say my good friends Mark and Chun have arranged another group order. The cabs are due before Xmas and they have a few Atomiswave Sitdown cabs left to sell!

These are essentially Sammy branded Egret 3 cabinets, only about 4 years old and IMO the prettiest cab ever made.
    Fully JAMMA compatible with a (rotatable) tri-sync flat screen monitor and JVS ready power supply, meaning these are extremely versatile and will run all Naomi systems with just a Capcom I/O adapter!

Buyers can collect from Sheffield or pay for delivery @ £100.

For more info, sign up here.

Actually, is this even retro gaming?
    Last edited by Super Monkey Balls; 07-12-2007, 12:50.

Mate I'd LOVE to get one of them exclusively for Vertical shooters. No chance at all though Anyone else thinking about it, you won't regret having a cab

Comment

Here's what I did with mine

Comment

AWSD's are not rotatable, so verts are out.

The Mrs. won't let me buy a Viewlix as they are so big, so I'm hoping I can persuade her to let me get one of these instead.
        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Yes they are rotatable

Comment

Originally posted by Super Monkey Balls View Post
            Yes they are rotatable
            I thought they wasn't. Right that's it now. I'll ply her with new handbags or something.
            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Viewlix are useles unless you have HD hardware (ever played 320x240 and 640x480 on an LCD? CRT FTW!), plus that'd be what, £3k?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                I thought they wasn't. Right that's it now. I'll ply her with new handbags or something.
                Easy enough job for two people as the front hinges up, you just have to be careful not to neck it as there's no frame around the chassis like Sega cabs.
                You're probably thinking of the Taito easy rotate mechanism which is only found on Egret 29 and II, not even Egret III.

Comment

I was gonna get a whole Type X2 setup see. Best part of my Xmas bonus, yers.

Yers, I know abaat the display from the AW on my LCD, t'were 'orrible boyo!
                  Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                    I was gonna get a whole Type X2 setup see. Best part of my Xmas bonus, yers.
                    Swish! Battle Fantasia interests me but thats about it so far. If I'm not mistaken Type X 2 will work on this with a Capcom I/O.

Comment

Right, armed with this information I shall stop off at M&S for some nice food off that sexy sounded chick from the advert and maybe even some flowers.
                      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I'm sure i read on killercabs that they weren't rotatable, as i was sort of intersted (if i win the lottery or something).

Comment

Working...
                        X