No announcement yet.

garrz32

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought Resi 4 from Garry, it arrived super fast and was just as described. Thanks mate.

Comment

Bought Fallout3 off Garry, everything went a-ok, he even sent recorded for no extra cost.

top guy, and I mean that seriously, had quite a few transactions with him now and every one has been painless.

Comment

Gary sold me a game which I have been after for my super famicom. He was a complete gent and held onto it for me for a couple of hours, when he didn't need to.

Top class coms and yet another great transaction. Even got it delivered to my work next day!

I cannot reccomend garrz32 highly enough.

Comment

Took a couple of DC games off me, no probs at all! Top man!

Comment

Bought Siren PS3 from me, very fast payment, great comms and a fantastic guy to deal with. Thanks again mate

Comment

Can't really add anything to what's been said so far.

Bought Uncharted: Drake's Fortune off me and was a pleasure to deal with qith quick payment and friendly comms.

Another top NTSC-uk trader

Comment

garrz32 bought the Hyper Street Fighter II Anniversary Edition boxset from me, with instant payment, and helpful, friendly comms

great stuff all round

Comment

garrz32 bought Gunbird2 from me. Fast payment and friendly PMs, top trader!

Comment

Great buyer, I've probably dealt with this guy more than anyone else on here, both buying and selling - and theres never been a problem, every deal has been smooothh

Cheers.

Comment

bought some sealed NEO GEO games and had the audacity to open them and play them

sir i challenge thee to a duel

good buyer - excellent

Comment

Bought a copy of Uncharted from Garry.

Brilliant comms, exceptionally fast delivery (I paid Friday night & it arrived Monday morning) and the game is in tip-top condition. Great stuff!

Two thumbs up

Comment

Bought a mint (and nice and cheap) copy of Condemned for the 360 from Garry. Nice speedy delivery and friendly comms as well. Cheers mate!

Comment

Sold Garry an MD game. Great comms and nice guy and shizz

Comment

Bought some MD games from me. Easy to deal with, paid when he said he would. Nice!

Comment

Bought the rather massive Fallout 3 collectors guide off garrz32 for a great price. I've bought quite a few bits off Garry now and every time the stuff turns up extremely well packed and looking like new. Same story with this, the guide arrived very quickly and was in perfect nick. Top seller all round!

Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                                X