No announcement yet.

garrz32

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Answered my wanted thread. Great seller, thanks!

Comment

Sold me some Fatal Fury guides. Top seller. Thanks buddy!

Comment

Another great deal with Garry, sold him a copy of Heavy Rain

Cheers mate!

Comment

Bought a lovely Cave book off Garry, which arrived in perfect nick. Top stuff as always. Cheers.

Comment

An other game bought from him, an other transaction without problems.

Comment

Thrashed out a deal with Garry to buy some Retro Gamer mags from him. Hassle free transaction and an all-round nice guy! Buy with confidence

Comment

Another Retro Gamer mag purchaser here, speedy delivery and great comms.

Comment

Sold Garry an MVS cart, paid up super quick and was a pleasure to deal with. Enjoy your games :-)

Comment

Garry bought my old 360 off me. Immediate payment and very patient despite Parcel2Go's best attempts to not collect the package from me!

Comment

Sold me an artbook, skillfully packaged and smooth operation once again.

Comment

I bought Samsho off of garrz32 this time. Great as always.

Comment

Had my MVS cart delivered today, very pleased :-)

Comment

I sold garrz32 my copy of Halo ODST. Payment was fast and as always he was a pleasure to deal with.

Comment

Sold 2100 MS points to garrz32 this evening and payment was super quick. Great to do business with
                              Thanks again for being patient with a paypal newbie lol.

Comment

Garry bought a copy of GoW3 from me.
                                He paid instantly, and PM's were fast and friendly. A pleasure to deal with.

Comment

Working...
                                X