No announcement yet.

garrz32

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great buyer, paid quickly for Heavy Rain with friendly comms throughout the trade. Recommended.

Comment

Bought Policenauts special edition off Garzz. Delivered swiftly and the best oversized packaging ever. Cheers dude.

Comment

A fantastic trade.

I brought a mint set of Japanese PSone games, Soul Edge & RR Type 4, from Gary.

Sent the games out the next day, secure packaging and friendly contact throughout.

Many thanks for a hassle free trade!

Comment

sold me tons of stuff actually and ive neglected to post feedback as im lazy!

As always though his stuff is immaculate, well packaged and quickly delivered - wish I could buy more stuff from him!

Thanks!

Comment

Swift delivery, good comms, great condition. Couldn't ask for more, thanks

Comment

PCE game bought from him, no problems at all.
              Thanks!

Comment

Bought a minty copy of Deathsmiles II off Garrz for a cracking price. As usual it turned up literally the day after I'd sent payment. Sellers don't come any better, top guy to boot.

Cheers mate.

Comment

Awesome guy, a buyer who's no trouble at all. Cheers!

Comment

Bought a PSP slim and Lite bundle off Garrz, was all perfect and as described. Thanks pal

Comment

brought a lovely Duo-R from him, excellent condition, RGB modded - fantastic value. Pleasue doing business with you sir as always.

Comment

Bought two PS3 games from me, top man to deal with as always. Thanks again mate.

Comment

Brought halo 2, arrived as described and very quickly. Great comms throughout.
                          Thanks, Steve

Comment

Garry supplied me the two finest MVS carts available for my incoming cab. He's in Norway, the carts were in Scotland, yet I still have them within two days. Beat that for service! (Good to see someone on here has the wife well trained) Legend.

Comment

I bought Condemned 2 PS3 off garrz32.

Arrived fast, no problems.

Comment

Another great deal with Garry. This time I bought a Zone of the Enders boxset from him and it arrived quickly, as described and in bomb proof packaging.

Awesome as always

Comment

Working...
                                X