garrz32

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got some lovely DC titles from garry.
    Came super quick and really well packed.
    Excellent comms and a nice bloke too!
    Many thanks buddy.

Comment

Well what can I say , there's not enough good words in the dictionary to explain how good this guy is ! Oh , he bought a mvs cart off me and paid superfast. Cheers fella

Comment

He's been buying again lol , garrz32 should change his name to 'SuperFantasticBuyer/SuperSpeedPayerWithFandazzyDozzyComms'

Bought another mvs art off me

Everest High Recommened

Comment

Garry bought Killzone 2 from me.

Good banter, an instant payment and and a very pleasant trade was had.

Two thumbs up

Comment

Sent me a DC boot disc free of charge. Top bloke!

Comment

Brought a Red faction figure and Castlevania book from good ol Garrz...Top comms all the way through, especially when the bloody post office screwed up delivery he offered full refund quicksmart....A credit to this forum!

Comment

Roses are Red Violets are Blue, Buy Sell To This Guy He's A Dream Come True !

This fine fella bought another cart off me , I'll have to start giving him ClubCard points next with every purchase !

SuperDooper top buyer ( see you here again in a week lol)

Comment

Garry bought a psx game off me, and paid double quick, everything was just swell. Thanks man!

Comment

Took a PSOne off my hands, fast payment and friendly comms. Faultless.

Comment

Bought an Asian Mega Drive. It was exactly as described, and well packaged.

Comment

I bought an Xbox 360 game and it arrived from overseas without a problem!

Comment

Bought *another* MD game off this guy, and everyone's happy, once again.

Comment

Bought a DC stick off this fine gentleman, and for such ancient retro technology it was in amazing nick. Excellent trade with an excellent trader.

Comment

Bought nights and panzer dragoon guides off of him.

Arrived swiftly and in a good condition.

Thanks a bunch!

Comment

Bought my spare sanwa sticks, great buyer as always and friendly comms. Thanks Garry!

Comment

Working...
                                X