No announcement yet.

Californication (TV Show)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just heard about this from a friend. Good year for leaks but then a month for ep 3 I suppose.

Comment

Exactly what I was thinking. I think I'll wait for the HD versions.
      I have gone the whole summer not watching anything and now there is Spiral S2 on BBC4, Waking the Dead, Fringe, Dexter, Cali.

Comment

Office, Heroes, 30 Rock... TV season is starting!

Comment

This is back on by the way!

Up to episode 6 or 7 so far. Just watched episode 1 there and it's classic Californication as usual. Watch it now!

Comment

Three year bump, hoorah.

Final season (seven) was on in States last night, hope it's a good season to end on.

Comment

And it's over, seven years and 85+ episodes, from "mouth rape" to Chloe from 24 to Camilla Luddington topless to the great Runkle, what a fantastic show from start to finish. So sad to see it ended, and to think I didn't like Duchovny before seeing him in this.

Comment

The final ep was aired? Cool, I started watching this about a month ago so it was good timing. Hogged down the first six seasons in about two weeks and have 3 episodes to go.

Comment

part way through season 5, (cheers Netflix!) just saw the episode where Hank and Samurai Apocalypse (so well played by RZA) cruise around in a cop car - absolute comedy gold.

This would have to be one of my favourite tv series ever. It really is fantastic.

Comment

Yep, I watched through the whole seven seasons again recently, fantastic show and cast. Final season wasn't great but the rest was magical. Do miss Runkle and co.

Comment

Finally finished watching all of the series. I agree VR46, last season was a bit of a let down, there were some moments of genius but I think it should've ended on season 6. Series 2-5 had some of the best TV I've seen. I didn't mind the ending, it wasn't unexpected and I think things worked out as they should've. As an added bonus it featured some absolutely belting hotties. Farewell Henry James Moody, it was a blast muthaa ****aa!

Comment

Working...
                      X