No announcement yet.

Californication (TV Show)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First episode was a corker, second was OK, but yes good to have Hank and co back

Comment

I love this show. I just watched season 1 and all of season 2 so far over yesterday and today!

It's such a laugh, Hank's character is just brilliant, he plays it so well. The junkie Charlie and his wife are so funny with their constant getting high and sex thing they have going on. And the constant nudity is not to be sniffed at either!

Episode 4 of season 2 was a corker too, so many moments of genius.

Comment

This weeks was a cracker yes, got to feel sorry for Hank though. The guy is jinxed beyond belief.

"Mouth Rape" just makes me crack up time and time again.

Comment

I know. Mouth Rape girl is hot as hell too. Was so funny when he opened the door and she was standing there with the rock dude.

But yeh, poor Hank, actually felt genuinely sorry for him at the end of the latest episode. His character really makes sense and I can connect with it for some weird reason. Not like my life is in any way like his, but they've really made you care about him which is good.

Comment

Another stonking episode this week, really does bang out quality week after week (like Entourage).

Not spoilers but rude-ish words

Coke Dick. Stunt Dick.

and last week

F*** me like I'm Al Qaeda

Proper laugh out loud moments. Runkel is really playing the part well now.

Comment

Yeah it's a true gem of a show. The very start of the episode when he's arguing with the guy outside and

goes to walk away then falls all over the plant. And says something like "Who puts a plant there!?"

Oh I was laughing so much!

Comment

Yep, this series rules. Its on the top of my list to watch first every week! So many great shows from the US, its not even funny.

Comment

Third Season has been confirmed, excellent news, this is now one of most most early awaited shows each week.

Comment

Great end to a fantastic season!

Loved the part when the baby was born

Comment

Not read your spoiler, but cannot wait to watch this tonight.

Comment

Magnificent episode yet again

though I'm disappointed that Karen isn't in the next series.

The birth and the blowjob? bit were excellent.Couldn't stop laughing.

Comment

Was a cracking episode, hopefully

Karen and Marciewill show their faces in Season 3.

Comment

Started up again

Tonight's tv sorted.

Comment

is season 3 on UK tv or are we talking about 'alternative' sources ?

Comment

I believe S3 doesn't start until 27th Sep on Showtime but I have already seen E01 and E02 on EZTV

Comment

Working...
                                X