User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: WoG - buying it

lol, can't even get in to reggister the Content ID

Registration server seems b0rk3d.

Turns out my copy of WoG has arrived from Gamestop too - Now THAT is what I call shipping. I only ordered it Wednesday evening for a dispatch of yesterday lol.

Awesome innit!

Shame S-E's registration servers are up the swanny.

Has anyone been able to confirm whether or not GAME are stocking the 360 version? I actually went into the one in town this lunchtime for some more Eye of Judgement cards and completely forgot to look

It's on their website I notice but is it likely to be on the shelves?

They had the PC version in stock yesterday, so I would hazard a guess it will be in store.

Can't be 100% certain though.

PC version was only £15 which is cheaper than they listed on the website.

That sounds good to me, will check this evening.

I've no idea whats happening with VG+ and the PC version. I've ordered it from somewhere else now, it's still gonna be middle of next week before I get it tho >_<

And I failed to obtain the 360 version so I won't be ready until Tuesday by the looks of things

Stupid GAME only received stock of the PC version on Friday. I tried all 3 GAME stores in the Trafford Centre and my local one last night and none of them even had the PC version. Sold out apparently.

Anyone had their VG+ order show up yet?

To celebrate the launch Squenix have tried to bring back old players by sending them the dvd starter pack. It says nothing about if there are any expansions in the box. I would havefer to sell it but everyone interested in FFXI must already have it by now.