Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super / Street Fighter IV

Emphasis theirs.

So, the comments page on the last update to the SSF2HD blog is full of hints to something major happening within the next week or two. I can't be bothered to trawl through the comments and pick out the interesting stuff, so here's the GAF thread that does it for you.

So... SF4 then? It must be a month or two since this perpetual rumour last reared its head.

Originally posted by castle007
    SF IV on DS
    Originally posted by ManaByte
    Street Fighter 4 - Wii exclusive w/ waggle controls.
    My worst nightmare.
    Last edited by Number45; 30-01-2008, 15:22. Reason: Changed title

Lol, SF4.

DS Biohazard 2 that supports the rumble pack or a DS remixed exsiting SF online game with no lag. Anything else can gtf.
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

pretty much, I agree with Joe although I wish he'd stop saying he'd buy things and then never pay for them or ignore emails from the seller- but hey, I agree with Joe, RE2 (not BH2, I want it in english), and an SF game for the DS with wifi would be awesomes!

Comment

I hate how firms announce that they are going to make an announcement nowadays.

Biohazard is in English. Nobody reads the stupid files anyway.

??

Nobody has e-mailed me either.

DS SF would be pretty much the best thing ever. It'll prolly be Rockman Battle and Chase on DS though.
        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Ah yes, the announcement about the announcement fun that is all too common these days.

Seems to be slightly self-defeating because people speculate all sorts of great things (often with good reason) and then, more often than not, what's announced is a real let down.

My guess is that Sega are letting them make Shenmue 3 with the Devil May Cry engine. 360 exclusive. You heard it here first.

Comment

Bionic Commando DS is great in my head, but you may need 3 hands to play. Holding the L button whilst sroking the screen from character to branch results in swingymebobs.

Comment

Biohazard games for the PSP.

truth be told, the only reason i've kept hold of mine is the vain, tiny hope that at least something Biohazard-related will be released for it.

Comment

Megaton!

Comment

Dead rising 2: Zombie Boogaloo

Comment

Something to do with Capcom making a version of Halo, set in Africa, where you shoot the locals.

Comment

The Nemesis isn't dead and they confirm that Chris will get tentacle raped for being a big nasty racist.

Seeing as it is from the Street Fighter blog I'm guessing that it is to do with the release date of the Super Street Fighter 2 Hyper Delorian Remix.

Comment

Surely to satisfy fans Street Fighter IV has to be on a next-gen system 2D 1080p, compatible with a new specially made arcade stick?

Personally, I'd like to see that and Killer7 redone for the next-gen to clean up the lines and give it the sharpness it originally would have benefitted more from.

Perhaps it's a new IP that'll blow us all out of the water because it's so original, unexpected and fresh?

Comment

Originally posted by Concept View Post
                          Personally, I'd like to see that and Killer7 redone for the next-gen to clean up the lines and give it the sharpness it originally would have benefitted more from.

It would be perfect for the Wii.

Comment

In controls, but I remember people were saying that about Rez. An increase in the audio/visual experience of Killer7 is more important than changing the controls imo.

Comment

I'd be happy with any of these:

RE2 DS
                              RE3 DS
                              P N 04 Wii
                              Viewtiful joe 3 - Wii or Xbox 360
                              RE2/RE3 remakes for Wii, RE4 style controls + new graphics
                              Resident evil collection for Wii (0,1,2,3, survivior 1 + 2, dead aim, etc)
                              RE 1-2-3 on VC
                              NEW Resident evil for DS/wii, something which happens between 3 + 4.

but im likely to be dissapointed and very few of these will probably ever happen

Comment

Working...
                              X