This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Evolution-One View Post
    Had a couple of games now and really enjoying the game!

What the hell is it with these games and American teenagers running around having this endless conversation:
    "Your Moma is a ho!"
    "No, your Moma is more of a ho than mine."
    "F**k you homo!!"
    "No, f**k you and get out of my f***ing field you f***ing f***er."
    "Homo!"
    "Homo!"
    "You're a f***ing homo!!!"
    "What's a homo?"
    "Your Moma is a f***ing homo!!"
    "You are, get out of my field you f***ing commie homo f***!"

You missed "NIGA" from every other sentence ! Nothing like listening to white american's calling each other "NIGA" all night long

Comment

Oh yeh thats so annoying, you actually hear it every game!

Last night I was playing a few games with these French dudes, they all had the same clan tag so I knew they were all together and it was the best set of games I've played for a while as they all played it properly and like a team and it was good even though I couldnt understand them, it was played the way the game is supposed to be played.

Comment

Originally posted by Simmy View Post
        You missed "NIGA" from every other sentence ! Nothing like listening to white american's calling each other "NIGA" all night long
        Lol and the standard "This games sooooo gay" comments.

It seemed really good when I got into a game though! The lag got so bad in one game that I think I actually managed to shoot myself in the head!!

I saw a couple of helicopters flying over too, are they available to fly in the beta or would they have been AI controlled?

I had a go at setting up a private game so I could get used to the controls on my own but didn't seem to be able to manage it, is it possible to do it?

I really disliked the last 2 CoD games in multiplayer but this seems so much better already. I'm hoping that there is a really good single player game too.

Comment

Originally posted by Rossco View Post
          Oh yeh thats so annoying, you actually hear it every game!

Last night I was playing a few games with these French dudes, they all had the same clan tag so I knew they were all together and it was the best set of games I've played for a while as they all played it properly and like a team and it was good even though I couldnt understand them, it was played the way the game is supposed to be played.
          There's a lot of French dudes on there - we actually played a group of them over the weekend and the games were absolutely stellar.

I have to say, NTSC has spawned some seriously efficient players at this already

I'm always up for this if I'm on !

Comment

The number of games anephric's played is verging on the ridiculous

Comment

He loves the realism innit - Did you know he actually applies boot polish in predator style horizontal stripes across his face prior to a session ?

Also, if he runs out he uses his own waste-product ? ****in hardcore 'innit.

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution-One View Post
                I saw a couple of helicopters flying over too, are they available to fly in the beta or would they have been AI controlled?
                You get to control them as a perk. Likewise the air strikes etc...

Comment

Loving this at the mo' and it's actually managing to keep me from finishing Bioshock! :S

Anyway, I'll be on tonight if anyone wants a game.

Comment

Originally posted by debug77 View Post
                    You get to control them as a perk. Likewise the air strikes etc...
                    Tis not a Perk, if your meaning a COD 4 Perk !

UAV (Radar) 3 Kill Streak - Airstrike 5 Kill Streak - Chopper 7 Kill Streak !

Comment

Which are the perks then? I get confused with the terminology

Comment

The Perks are things like : 2 Rockets - Last Stand - Jugganaut etc - which you set for your custom class, or are preset in the standard classes !

I guess the chopper is a perk, but not in the COD sense of the word

Comment

Ahhh. Thanks Simmy

Comment

Is there any way to set up a private game on your own?

Comment

No specific option I don't think.

I think the maximum party size is 6 in the beta, so I guess if you take that into a team tactical match you may get a private game as they are 3/4 a side. Chance of a couple of randoms though !

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X