Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone got the LG Shine - wifey is thinking of getting one and I was wondering if anyone knew what it was like? Stuff magazine has it as it's best mobile so I'm guessing it must be pretty....pretty....pret-ty good

Comment

Just got hold of a Orange SPV M700.. Not too shabby, it's got 2/3G and Edge, wifi, and lo and behold GPS as well.

Comment

how goods teh camera on teh Orange SPV M700? is it 2 mega pixel or more?

looks liike a sleek design........

Comment

was thinking of upgrading to the SPV M700 from my M600 cos i loved it.......but then i cast my eye on the HTC Touch in the Orange shop.....I just could not resist, and was it ever worth it, really really nice phone.

Comment

Um.. It's got 2 x 2megapixel camera's.. Not great, but it has lot's of settings to tweak to get a good picture.

I like the toggle-dial on the side.. Wicked for the media player. I also stuck tomtom 6 on there the other day and that were wicked too.

Comment

this one looks aight...........

Comment

To be honest I work for Orange, but I know naff all about phones.

Comment

Originally posted by k0pp0 View Post
                  To be honest I work for Orange, but I know naff all about phones.
                  lol! im in teh same boat! im suppose to be an architect but i know naff all about buildings! I still reckon they should put a house together using uhu glue!

Any news on the iphone being unlocked yet?

Comment

Originally posted by 112 View Post
                    Any news on the iphone being unlocked yet?

I refer to my previous comment

Comment

At the start of this month, I retired my Samsung SGH-X600 (which I've had for about 5 years) for a Sony Ericsson k510i (the red one from Orange).

I can safely say that, thus far, the k510i is the best phone I've ever owned. The camera's great, too (the SGH-X600 camera was blurry as hell).

Comment

Got a W850i given to me(for rather obvious reasons) and was wondering a few things.

It seems to work fine with contract sims, but payg ones won't register. Anyone know why?

It's locked to Orange, so would like to get it unbranded. Is this easily do-able?

Also would I be able to get it unlocked?

Comment

you said in chat you found it while out on thursday

lol

little bit woahh, little bit wayy

Comment

My brother's been using a Nokia 1100 for yonks. He likes the week-long battery life, the light weight and the lack of features.
                            Thing is, it's on its last legs. Can anyone recommend a dirt-cheap PAYG (he's on a phone-less contract) that can match it? Or am I going to have to find him another one?

Comment

Originally posted by Magnakai View Post
                              My brother's been using a Nokia 1100 for yonks. He likes the week-long battery life, the light weight and the lack of features.
                              Thing is, it's on its last legs. Can anyone recommend a dirt-cheap PAYG (he's on a phone-less contract) that can match it? Or am I going to have to find him another one?
                              Carphone Warehouse usually have some good offers on.

I got a Motorola L6 about a year ago for ?35 on O2 and it came with ?10 credit.

Comment

Originally posted by kernow View Post
                                you said in chat you found it while out on thursday

lol

little bit woahh, little bit wayy
                                LOL!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X