X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
    Still no dust & waterproofing, grrrr.
    Ha, reminded me of a story (true or not) that something like 50+ people read a rumour online that when they upgraded to iOS 7 last year or whenever it made the phone waterproof and proceeded to give it a try. Fail.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
      Still no dust & waterproofing, grrrr.
      It has basically brought them up to tech available on other flagship phones a year ago. Still no multiple profiles either (I use this) and lots of other features that they can bring out next time to look like progress Not that it really matters - it's fast and will stop apple owners from migrating to android, so job done. Not sure how much extra tech they can add to phones now.....

Comment

I just tried to convince a co-worker that I had an iPhone 6 Plus by holding an iPad Mini to my ear...

Comment

Family sharing is their best new thing. Buy an app / music / movie once and everyone (up to 5 I think) in your family can have that on their iOS device.

Comment

I wonder how many companies will actually activate that though? I think it's something they have to opt in to.

Comment

Ahhh, makes sense I guess.

Comment

You can already install apps onto multiple devices, so I wonder if developers will do it so they can track stuff better.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                  It has basically brought them up to tech available on other flagship phones a year ago. Still no multiple profiles either (I use this) and lots of other features that they can bring out next time to look like progress Not that it really matters - it's fast and will stop apple owners from migrating to android, so job done. Not sure how much extra tech they can add to phones now.....
                  The iPhone 5 is fast enough for me, not like it runs games. Just wanted dust and waterproofing due to my job being extremely dirty. Should be a standard nowadays. Can't stand android so won't ever be going back there.

Comment

Whoop, preordered a 64gb 6 Plus

Comment

Welcome to the big phone gang Boris. You'll never look back.

Reading some the posts above, these shared internet contracts etc. Surely the data allowance would be used up in couple of days, knowing my family it would.

Comment

Went to order mine, apple store is down.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                          Went to order mine, apple store is down.
                          It's back up but unless you are going for the little one and don't want a 16gb its 3-4 weeks already. 128 4.7 is in though

Comment

You know what, that irks me, I'm not going to bother.

Comment

If I'm being brutally honest, I can't say that I'm all that enamoured with the new iPhone 6 models, and I say that as someone who is still rocking an iPhone 4 and thought that I would never use any other phones again (I've since gone on to own a Nexus 4 and currently have a Nexus 5 but my iPhone 4 is still my daily driver). 6 Plus is obviously out of the question - way too big and I own an iPad Mini.

This is obviously all an opinion that's been formed without me getting my hands on them to see what they're like, but I'm not feeling the excitement that I did with the original iPhone, 3G and 4.

Is it really weird that I'd still rather own a 5s?
                              Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 12-09-2014, 08:34.

Comment

No, that's not weird. I'm with you. If you own an iPad (like we both do), I don't see a larger iPhone being a draw.

Comment

Working...
                                X