Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An arcade racer like Chase HQ expect you had a bomb in the boot and could crash through police checkpoints. I'm sure the intro at the start had a house blowing up?

Comment

I don't think its SCI (Just incase) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=burI3...eature=related

Comment

Sounds like Super Chase: Criminal Termination which is the 3rd Chase HQ game, second stage intro has an house blow up

Comment

Right - Arcade game, 3-player, scrolling fighter, big and squat sprites, you fight gang members and can throw motorbikes at the enemies...

Comment

I finally found it! Hot Chase by Konami, it's puzzled me for years. I could remember the start!

Comment

VanPeebles' game was Hot Chase, by the way!
              Hot Chase is a Videogame by Konami (circa 1988). An action-packed driving game where the object is to reach the border before time runs out. Avoid roadblocks, enemy planes and helicopters.

Ha, beat me!

Comment

My game was The Combatribes:
                Combatribes The is a Videogame by Technos (circa 1990). Street fighters use a variety of moves to defeat the bad guys.

Comment

Anybody know the muscle man game?

Comment

Janguru no Ouja Taachan
                    or (to my knowledge) King Taachan's Jungle

Well... What can I say?This is one of those bizarre games that never left Japan for a reason. Despite how good a game it is, I don't think anyone outside Jap...

Looks like it's based on an anime

ジャングルの王者ターちゃんطرزان ملك الغابهJungle no Ojya TachanJungle no Ouja Tar-chan
                    Last edited by Goemon; 26-06-2011, 13:25.

Comment

Thanks Goemon. The ebay auction has ended now but it's still nice to know. Doesn't look all that great in the video however!

Comment

More SFC carts to identify please!

Bottom right.

Bottom left.

Comment

Originally posted by acidbearboy View Post

Anybody know the muscle man game?

Im not sure if I am going crazy, but I don't think I have ever seen that bottom middle box. Is that a Yoshi island variant box?

Comment

Gakkou Deatta Kowai Hanashi, Banpresto, SHVC-AHXJ
                            Fatal Fury Garou Densetsu - SHVC-GN

You can just google the serial number.

redstar, They are just manuals.

edit, The second is Pachinko Monogatari - Pachi-Slot No Arudeyo!! (KSS/1993): SHVC-KS. Read it as both bottom right.
                            Last edited by Bort; 02-07-2011, 16:19.

Comment

Thanks Bort.

Comment

Me again!

Out of the blue I've just vaguely remembered a PC game from the mid-late 90's (Day of the Tentacle era?). It was about a comic writer who gets drawn into a superhero universe and has to defeat all the villains inhabiting the games universe - it wasn't based on any actual licensed characters but they were rip-offs of well known comic book villains.

It was an adventure title (probably point and click and definitely not Comix Zone) - I also seem to remember it being quite gory.

Anyone know what this was?

edit: found it! It was Noctropolis

Last edited by Spatial; 11-07-2011, 20:53.

Comment

Working...
                                X