User Tag List

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Name that game sticky!

Right peeps.

We seem to get lots of threads started where the member posting wants to identify a particular game from the past, or similar. We have all been there - cold sweats in the middle of the night trying to remember the obscure Jaleco platformer in the chinese chippy when you were a lad, etc.

So here it is - a new sticky thread for the purpose of asking those burning questions. Could be potentially a lively old thread anyway but bear in mind anyone starting new threads whining because they can't remember something will have their thread moddzorrated and banished from the internets forever!

Rom skate park - must have been around '81 - there was an arcade driving game, stand up cabinet with wheel. All I can remember is a tricky bit trying to overtake round a bend by a cliff...?

You had a racing game with a cliff AND overtaking in 81??

I've no idea, but you've made me go all gooey thinking about Buggy Boy!

Arcade game, about the same time as Hypersports.

You had a hang glider and had to land on islands, the samller the island the higher the points.

I don't know if this was the major part of the game or a bonus game. I remember it being the best grafix eVa!

Can't find it on MAME, or remember the name.

Quote Originally Posted by peeveen View Post
    "Turbo"?
    Hmmm?

Any pics/link?

Quote Originally Posted by capcom_suicide View Post
    Arcade game, about the same time as Hypersports.

You had a hang glider and had to land on islands, the samller the island the higher the points.

I don't know if this was the major part of the game or a bonus game. I remember it being the best grafix eVa!

Can't find it on MAME, or remember the name.
    Fly Boy? http://www.klov.com/game_detail.php?...=&game_id=7829

If not then possible Fast Freddie

Ah a very useful sticky, I was watching the Japanese show akihabara@DEEP and saw them playing a game, cant think for the life of me what it is, but I'v eseen it before

I took a couple of grabs: