No announcement yet.

Manhunt - Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bought this the other day, gonna have a crack this week, only played it briefly on the PC a few years ago but thought it was pretty gash at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Kubrick View Post
      "For a long time I didn't even realise games had age limits on them. We'd just buy him the game that all the other kids had."

...?

Comment

For the PS2 version, do you just need a generic USB headset, or is it a specific one?

Comment

Originally posted by RuBiQ View Post
          bought this the other day, gonna have a crack this week, only played it briefly on the PC a few years ago but thought it was pretty gash at the time.
          Same here but when I picked up the PS2 version sometime later I couldn`t put it down and it didn`t turn me into a crazed, gibbering maniac!

Managed to finish the game yesterday (XBox version) and I loved every minute, brilliant game. I`ve said previously that shooting element of the game spoils it but I take that back now as I enjoyed those sections too, nothing better than putting a hole through someones face with a shotgun...... IN A VIDEOGAME, NOT REAL LIFE!!

I didn`t know about the dialogue through the headset until I`d played a few chapters so I started the game again and the headset really does make all the difference, ****s you up sometimes too as Starkweather barks orders at you unexpectedly.

This is a really enjoyable game but it`s a shame that too many knobhead journo`s and moronic parents are on the bandwagon of hate and are probably the sole reason why the majority of us will miss out on Manhunt 2, the bastards!

The battle with Piggsy was one of the highlights for me, brilliant!!

Originally posted by Magnakai View Post
          For the PS2 version, do you just need a generic USB headset, or is it a specific one?
          Correct me if I`m wrong, but in the PS2 version of the game, all comments by Starkweather can be heard without a headset whereas on the XBox version you miss sections of dialogue unless you use the headset, so I don`t think it`s nessesary if you are playing the PS2 version of the game.
          Last edited by Nembot; 18-07-2007, 09:44.

Comment

I'm sure you're right about that, but I was just wondering, as it's meant to be far more immersive. I love the idea of having to hold your breath as you sneak by someone.

Comment

I just can't get into this. I've really only just brushed the surface I'm sure, but walking around slowly does my head in, especially when I don't press x quick enough and end up having to fight them anyway. Gah. Oh well, at least I tried. If anything the violence this game would instill in me would be because of the mucking about doing nothing except walking slowly - enough to make me want to bosh the nearest punchbag. That'll be it for this game from me.

Top graphics though. Even though it's dull and grimey, it's still full of little touches that are a joy to behold.

Comment

My wife is playing this on our PS2 this very second, what setting do we change to make the mic more sensitive, the settings have +/- Db but don't really seem to do much as far as we can tell

Comment

*risefromyourgrave.gif*

Toda la actualidad y las noticias de Xbox están en SomosXbox: La web líder de Xbox en español con toda la información y contenidos de Xbox

Manhunt was registered and renewed first time in 10 years last 05/06/2016.

Presumably with GTAV still at the top of the charts yeeeears after release and Red Dead Redemption 2 about to drop, they're looking for other games to work on.

$$$ Stay tuned for Manhunt: Online! $$$

Comment

Hmmmm. Could be a cheap online cash-in or have the power to be something really powerful and special and interesting.

I think the former but the latter would be nice.

Comment

Working...
                    X