No announcement yet.

Flight of the Conchords

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funnily enough, New Zealand more or less failed to acknowledge them until the rest of the world started to.

One of my favourites -

Comment

Bought the DVD after seeing a couple of those youtube videos.

Genius

I can't believe I'm sharing a kebab with the most beautiful girl I've ever seen..
      with a kebab

Comment

The first episode of series 2 is out and about now.

Weaving.

Comment

"I love to weave, I'm weaving right now. Making some pants"

Here was me thinking it wasn't going to be as funny as series 1, man was I wrong.

Comment

You two do realize weaving is a mans game?

Comment

Hope its on its way to bbc3.

Comment

Cos there ain't no party like my Nana's tea party!... Hey!... Ho!

Awesomeness.

Comment

Only half way through season 2 (watching on bbc4) and this programme just goes from strength to strength. Not only did this weeks episode (the Michel Gondry/Aussie girlfriend one) have some of the best laughs it also had one of the finest songs too (Carol Brown).

I love season 1 but season 2 has taken it to new heights.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                    Only half way through season 2 (watching on bbc4) and this programme just goes from strength to strength. Not only did this weeks episode (the Michel Gondry/Aussie girlfriend one) have some of the best laughs it also had one of the finest songs too (Carol Brown).

I love season 1 but season 2 has taken it to new heights.
                    The final 3 episodes of season 2 (aside from a good song or 2) end up being a bit meh, but still enjoyable.

Comment

I personally didn't think Series 2 was a good song wise, but the actual series was very funny

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
                        I personally didn't think Series 2 was a good song wise, but the actual series was very funny
                        Agreed. The songs were better in season 1 ... but because most were already written, the stories were often forced to fit around them.

Season 2 seems to have been created with more freedom. Not as strong for memorable songs (though there are a couple of greats so far) but the characters and format have developed superbly.

Comment

Need to revive the thread, the Conchords new album is out October 20th
                          Also and this is the awesome news a Rock Band pack is coming!
                          3 songs, 2 from 1st self titled album and 1 from new one, please let Buisness Time be one of those songs, would be awesome to sing/play along to that.
                          Apparently being released on the new Rock Band Network.

Comment

New album? Sweet! Are they all new songs?

Comment

Series 3 aint' happening. *sad face*

Perhaps not a bad thing, the standard of S2 wasn't quite so high as the first, although I've been revisiting the episodes since the album came out and they are all much better on repeat viewings

Comment

Is there any reason for no series 3?
                                Don't look at me, I'm irrelevant.

Comment

Working...
                                X