User Tag List

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidFallows View Post
    nah man - you can't beat sat at teh PC desk with drinks mat + ashtray. Mine is strategically placed at the window so I get to see daylight, and women.
    What about sitting on a sofa playing PSO, pad in hand, keyboard on lap, and wearing one of those caps that hold 2 cans on coke or beer, with 2 straws going down to your mouth?

I'm currently looking into intravenous means of nutrition so I don't even have to think about needing food/water.

I'm currently looking into intravenous means of nutrition so I don't even have to think about needing food/water.
    Ace, hopefully won't need the toilet either then! I'll quit my job and set up some kind of direct debit thing, so dole money will go straight into my bank to pay for the sub fee's, won't even need to leave my home then.

Sorry for going off topic, but I think it was important for these views to be made.

It's agreed then, I'll roll Mage.

I'm just considering this again because I don't have much to fill the few hours or so between dinner and when I get access to the TV (And thus consoles).

I'd just like to add that killing off an opposing Warlock with Drain Soul has to be the biggest kick in the nuts ever! >< mucho satisfaction from that last night where I made it my aim to farm a full set of 16 soul shards from the other team's Warlock. lol. Got to about 10/11 then made the rest next game.

Also: seducing the opposing team's lone flag defender meaning you can just walk right out of there with the flag whilst he's stood there perving over Succubus. lol. Or when you're running back out the tunnel with the flag and you see some Alliance player thinking they're coming to the rescue only for them to end up standing still with love hearts floating over their heads as you run past, blowing them a kiss in the process. lolZ0r!!
    Last edited by dataDave; 27-06-2007 at 01:26 PM.

In all the hours I've played WoW, on all characters, the total amount of honour I've accrued is zero.

Warlock is one of the classes I've never really touched on. Levelled them a little (~10) but didn't feel compelled to continue. Why do I get the feeling that this is all going to end with me filling all 8 slots on another realm...

lol! Just quit typing and start lvling!!

I was the same with Warlock until Soulstone Resurrection came along. Having self-made, unlimited reraise (well, once per 30mins provided I have a soul shard) from FFXI sold it to me 100&#37;. Reraise items are skinning me on FFXI!

Also, Voidwalker's ability to tank made me feel like I was controlling a Black Mage AND a Paladin both at once, both my favourite jobs from FFXI. His AoE provoke 'Suffering' just takes the piss until he has about seven mobs chipping him down too quickly. He'll have gone back to being normal Voidy now I've changed to destruction spec. though. T T

Woargh!!! You need some honor matey! Some top gear to be had from PvP.
    Last edited by dataDave; 27-06-2007 at 02:15 PM.

Yeah, I've never tried PvP. Even back when I was heavily into City of Heroes and they introduced the Arenas I didn't give them a try. Closest I came was when a priest friend of mine convinced me to join the BG queue... but I ended up logging before getting in.

And I'm at work, sadly. Most nights when I'm into this I don't get online until after eight.

I'll install it (And upgrade and patch and patch and patch etc...) tonight and see what happens. I won't trouble you in game until I've got a character up to a half decent level anyway, unless I decide to transfer one (Though I don't think the realm is available for transfer yet).

Turns out my CDs are dodgy. So instead of installing it, seems I'll be spending the next several hours downloading the clients instead. >_<

no way. ><

I just got DC'd out of an AB match. ; ; After two almighty nukes too...

err... I can't connect to anywhere but this website. ; ;
    Last edited by dataDave; 27-06-2007 at 10:38 PM.