Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggestions

A couple of people have suggested we add manhunt to the list of games to play.

Anyone else for that?

Any other game suggestions?

John's suggested Galleon.

Comment

I'd like to throw Condemned into the ring. Got ignored by many in the 360 launch, and with the sequel coming out later this year would be a great game to re-visit

Comment

How about we extend it a little further, and have a mini-horror game festival for a month? Anyone can choose to play five games.

Say Manhunt, Condemned, Silent Hill 3 (or 2), Project Zero and Resident Evil Remake?

Comment

I have already said Manhunt in the other thread but will also say it hear

Although I like Concept's idea too as I could play Manhunt that way

Comment

monomaniacpat has suggested playing manhunt this month and delaying chibirobo.

How easy is it to get hold of? Bearing in mind, we've got a week to locate it?

Comment

What did Manhunt come out on? Was it just PS2?

Comment

All three major platforms of the time. PS2, Xbox and PC.

The PS2 is the best version imo... the Xbox version looks a little too smooth. I think both make use of the headset.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                  monomaniacpat has suggested playing manhunt this month and delaying chibirobo.

How easy is it to get hold of? Bearing in mind, we've got a week to locate it?
                  ebay is flooded with them at the moment

although it doesn't work on the PAL PS3 at the moment so my PS2 copy thats on its way to me is no good, going to source a XBOX version to play on my 360 though
                  Last edited by MikeF; 24-06-2007, 09:16.

Comment

Originally posted by Concept View Post
                    All three major platforms of the time. PS2, Xbox and PC.
                    Does the xbox version work on the 360?

Comment

^^ yes according to the XBOX BC site

Comment

Cheers Mike.

Comment

At one point, I'd like to see Soul Reaver on the ps1 on here. It's so much more than a Tomb Raider clone, and deserves re-appraisal. It's still on my top 10 games list, becuase on my first playthrough I was utterly spellbound by the graphics, art style, structure and design. And the voice acting! It's such an imaginative game that had streaming environments - loading the next and previous location in the background while you were on the present section, meaning no loading screens. Superb and totally under-rated.

Comment

Originally posted by Nembot View Post
                            Does the xbox version work on the 360?
                            Starkweather's voice doesn't seem to play on the 360 emulation, so you're missing a key part of the game (that and objectives are relayed through him).

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
                              At one point, I'd like to see Soul Reaver on the ps1 on here. It's so much more than a Tomb Raider clone, and deserves re-appraisal. It's still on my top 10 games list, becuase on my first playthrough I was utterly spellbound by the graphics, art style, structure and design. And the voice acting! It's such an imaginative game that had streaming environments - loading the next and previous location in the background while you were on the present section, meaning no loading screens. Superb and totally under-rated.
                              Yeah, it's a great game for the reasons you mention. Underrated then, underrated now.

I preferred Soul Reaver 2's story though, even if the end was Halo 2-esque.

Comment

Working...
                              X