Forza2 online mayhem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forza2 online mayhem

I see there's still no decent online racing meeting point for Forza2, so here we go !

Had some great races today, had some really close races with Mikeslayer and Marmite, excellent fun !
    This is gonna make me get some closer look to tune some cars to their limit in their classes. I found out my lotus needed some extra horse power aswell

excellent stuff, more of this please !

oh yeah, I need to spend some more time in the time trails as well, as we have some good competition here

Id echo that. Was good to have some decent races with some other quick people who at have manners. Some really good stuff tonight.

I havent touched the time trials yet and although i have tuned a few cars up to class limits, they are really all quite unbalanced, so plenty of work still to do.

Comment

Your times are fast enough as it is on TT Force - last time I checked you had about a 2 second window over the next driver ><

I need more time to play this.

Comment

If I'm on Live I'm on Forza. 25 laps of the Oval, realistic damage, tyre and fuel wear. Carnage!

Comment

2 laps of carnage followed by a slow crawl round the track waiting for ROC to finish

Comment

Heh. Yeah, that's more accurate. 10 laps wasn't quite as bad.

Comment

I'm having such a problem adjusting to using the wheel. I'm finding the turning on tight corners pretty much impossible.
              Has anybody else turned the wheel & it's paused the game?! I had this twice now. Apparently I'm not the only one, over at the Forza & Xbox forums it's cropped up too. Along with the off centre wheel, loose steering column & popping sounds when turning.

Comment

Tonight, chaps?

More "in-flight" experiences?

Comment

Ive not had it pause the game, but i did move the outside deadzone slider down to 85, which helped quite a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Paulos G View Post
                    If I'm on Live I'm on Forza. 25 laps of the Oval, realistic damage, tyre and fuel wear. Carnage!
                    this is game i like!

Comment

Originally posted by bignige View Post
                      I'm having such a problem adjusting to using the wheel. I'm finding the turning on tight corners pretty much impossible.
                      Has anybody else turned the wheel & it's paused the game?! I had this twice now. Apparently I'm not the only one, over at the Forza & Xbox forums it's cropped up too. Along with the off centre wheel, loose steering column & popping sounds when turning.
                      Not had any problems with the wheel whatsoever. Everything is peachy for me.

Last nights races were excellent fun, first time I'd played it online, I shall try to be on tonight about 10pm for some more carnage. And no more running into people on purpose when they are still in contention for a decent finish, funny at first but gets old very fast!

Comment

I will be on tonight as well. Would be good to play against some of the guys from last night again, and some others from here as well.

Comment

I'll be online also this evening from about 9 or 10,

Comment

No pause for me - You sure you're not hitting the start button with the inside of your wrist when full locking ? I don't cos of the way I hold the wheel.

Love the wheel but tried pad yesterday cos I wanted to muck about with photo & decal editor without switching - VERY easy after the wheel !!!

Comment

I found using the pad impossible after playing with the wheel. I just couldn't do it at all!!

Comment

Working...
                              X