No announcement yet.

Brad (formerly FSW)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sold Lego Indy for Wii to FSW. Money came as promised!

Thanks!

Comment

Bought a Saturn plus games and such from FSW. Friendly PM's, Saturn arrived super-quick and well packaged.

Chuffed to bits!

Comment

Great trader, fast payment, polite PMs. If I was wearing a top hat I would tip it to him.

Comment

Sold Brad a 16gb M2 memory card for his psp.

Great to deal with, super-nice guy.

Comment

Bought White Knight Chronicles from this man, arrived fast and exactly as described.

Cheers pal!

Comment

bought wow: cataclysm off him arrived fast in great nick well packaged to

Comment

I traded my PSP go for his

daughter's

DS Lite and it turned up today as promised in perfect condition.

Thanks Brad, hope the PSP works out OK for you and also hope that your daughter one day learns to forgive you for ruining her life by removing her only means of playing Cooking Mama!.

Yeah!

Comment

Bought Killzone 3 off FSW, perfect sale, we sorted it out in minutes and the game turned up on my doorstep today.

Couldn't be better.

Comment

Brad sold me an Ipod and all it went perfectly. It was in great condition and was sent very well packaged.
                    As Bill Oddie might say - Lovely Stuff.

Comment

Purchased a ZTE mobile phone from Mr FSW and the whole transaction was as buttery smooth as I have come to expect from these boards. Cheers dude.

Comment

Purchased Folklore from FSW. Game arrived next day, packaged nicely. Excellent trader, thank you

Comment

Bought Valkyria Chronicles 2 from FSW, well packaged, quick delivery and great price!

Buy with confidence!

Comment

Yup, great guy to deal with. Friendly communications and quick delivery of PSP

Comment

Great comms, fast delivery, awesome trader. One of the good guys.

Comment

Gave me a 360 game for the price of postage. I don't think you can get better than that! Cheers mate

Comment

Working...
                                X