No announcement yet.

Brad (formerly FSW)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought Shenmue 1 & 2 off FSW ... arrived as described and very well packaged.

Thanks again

Comment

Did a couple of deals with Brad. Got him a ps2 he was hankering for and also got a Mass Effect and bought a Borderlands from him, smooth as always. Cheers buddy

Comment

Got Blackberry mobile from Brad, emailed me some pictures before taking payment from me. All round friendly comms and packaged up very nice and secure. A credit to the forum.

Comment

Great seller, excellent comms and a pleasure to deal with. Thanks

Comment

Did a PSP trade with Brad, item was exactly as described and the whole deal went without any problem due to great communication throughout, was a pleasure to deal with & hopefully will do again in the future.

Regards

Langley

Comment

Brad was kind enough to give me Toro Let's Party for free (£1 postage free).

Highly reccomended to all, as you would expect, an upstanding member of the team.

Comment

Excellent service from Brad, sold me his Play TV and it arrived very quickly, great comms throughout.

Thanks very much!

Stuart

Comment

Bought a DS game from Brad, arrived in great condition and a real pleasure to deal with

Comment

Took SOCOM 3 Promo for PSP - instant payment, not fuss, no muss.

Comment

Bought GTA Chinatown and Bionic Commando of FSR. Faster than light delivery again. Perfect trader. AAA+++

Comment

As always pleasure to trade with. Sold FullSpecWarrior some Wireless Singstar Mics and payment was quick with no problems. Members like this make it a please to trade on these forums

Thanks

Comment

Sold him Gran Turismo on the PSP, paid quickly, excellent trader.

Comment

Bought an iPod off FullSpecWarrior.

Arrived promptly and in better condition than anticipated.

Recommended.

Comment

Brad sold me a Hori Stick for the PS3, item arrived very quickly well packaged and in great nick.

A pleasure to deal with

Comment

Sold my Namco stick to Brad, no problems at all. Recommended trader.
                                Last edited by belmondo; 04-08-2010, 10:37.

Comment

Working...
                                X