Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by C' View Post
    RRoD

I did however enjoy the few games of Halo 3 MP I had with Dara and Tob last night - more of those would be most agreeable!

Comment

Agreed - Would be nice to have standard games of slayer though, bit tired of teams, more CTF/King of the Hill too please.

Comment

I prefer Team (makes up for my lack of FPS talent!) but i'm good for anything

Comment

Meh, I just like to shoot at/beat on anything that moves really - makes it easier for me (that way I don't get accused of TKing when others on my team run into my line of fire).

Comment

As expected the machine did power up without the 3 lights this morning. I’m still putting the call in to MS once I get home but there’s a chance it may hold out for some Halo 3 games tonight. Would have to be late for me though (around 10:45pm) due to football and Heroes.

Comment

Thanks to Tal and Tobal for my first Halo 3 matches tonight. A few of the controls have changed from the first 2 games so it took me a while to get accustomed but I'm getting there.

Favourite moment was Talizker jumping round a corner up some stairs and Tobal hitting him for 6 with a massive sledgehammer. followed by "Take that Tali!!"

Hopefully I'll be able to get on for some more soon but my 360 issues remain.

Got the 3 red lights again in the middle of the session and when I came back the first invite Tal sent me timed out (plus I think Tobal said my connection appeared crap as it was). Hopefully this will get resolved quickly.

I may try speaking next time as well :/

Comment

Originally posted by C' View Post
                Thanks to Tal and Tobal for my first Halo 3 matches tonight. A few of the controls have changed from the first 2 games so it took me a while to get accustomed but I'm getting there.

Favourite moment was Talizker jumping round a corner up some stairs and Tobal hitting him for 6 with a massive sledgehammer. followed by "Take that Tali!!"

Hopefully I'll be able to get on for some more soon but my 360 issues remain.

Got the 3 red lights again in the middle of the session and when I came back the first invite Tal sent me timed out (plus I think Tobal said my connection appeared crap as it was). Hopefully this will get resolved quickly.

I may try speaking next time as well :/
                hehe, it was tali with the hammer and me with the blade, he just missed me knocking out my shields, but my sword got a full hit

Your connection was inthe red all the time for all but the 8 man games as tali took over as host, and then even it dropped sometimes. I think need may need to check with your NAT is open (do a network test in live, and the last test is NAT if its not 'open' and your 'moderate' or 'strict' your screwing yourself over. but then again it could be just NTL, i had terrible 30 mins yesterday of nothing but 1 red bar.

Comment

Ran the test and it said NAT was open so all good there. Hopefully it will be better next time.

Comment

Good games last night for sure, with so many comedy moments (I dont recall being on the winning team at all mind - lol!). Looking forward to some more games next week. I'll drop you guys an invite if you're on as the games with my RL friends are mostly fun and easy going

Comment

Vani has his new XBL Gold account sorted so will no doubt be up for matches whenever we go again.

Comment

Working...
                      X