The Black Coffin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talizker View Post
    The XP version of the driver mentioned on the FFXI Vista thread will work nicely with the 360 pad Dara.
    My PC won't even detect the pad, so the driver won't help me much. What I'm going to do is to get on FFXI via PC now, clear this NM I'm up to and then hope to God Xbox live comes back on at the scheduled time.

There's no way I'm doing Black Coffin without a gamepad.

Comment

Well things didn't go entirely to plan last night due to Live being down for an extended amount of time and the PLD not arriving from Dynamis until gone 11pm. Unfortunately he was also far to keen to pop the NM and I started the fight with no food and on half MP, and without discussing the nasty Def Down. As we have found out the Fomor hits hard and without proper preparation DJ and the PLD both died. Fortunately Gravity was our friend again and Dara and I managed to zone. Second time was much better but poor old DJ took another death - sorry man - once you had the Def Down and hate you were down in a couple of hits before I could Erase and Cure. Still, all sorted in the end and everyone is ready for the BC now.

Thanks big time for coming to help DJ. What I will say is that its fights like these that make me (us) appreciate what f**king great tanks some of LS folk like Tsing and Rare are....

Comment

/blush

Rarehero's ego skill raises by 0.3.

Comment

np tali You came and helped me many times with CoP and busted the old gut and ended up on the floor ^^

Hes one nasty bas*ard haha and even when /nin the pld couldnt keep hate off me >.> 2nd time I wasnt even tryin to pull hate or go all out, but I still managed to bite the bullet lol

Was fun ^^ Bring on the BC, its Too Weak but ace.

Comment

I'll be on tonight and will try and speak to everyone to see when is good for the BC in the next couple of days. If everyone is on we could do it tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by talizker View Post
              I'll be on tonight and will try and speak to everyone to see when is good for the BC in the next couple of days. If everyone is on we could do it tonight.
              Maintanice until 11pm matey XD

Comment

That's ****e and all for the addition of the increasing gay mini game content, next will be touch your chocobo.

Comment

Next is obviously...

“Yo Xzibit-ikit, my chocobo is WHACK! It needs its racing game totally fly sucka.

Please Xzibit-ikit…

PIMP MY CHOCOBO!!!!!”

Comment

Originally posted by Tsingtao View Post
                    That's ****e and all for the addition of the increasing gay mini game content, next will be touch your chocobo.
                    Except it will probably be the computer doing the touching again - where would be the fun in that?

Back to the topic, do we have another day set aside for this yet? Just got my CS from Naja so I'm all set.

Comment

I'll check in with everyone tonight and see when is good for them, if we all happen to be on then we can do it there and then. Not sure what time I will be on however as we have visitors later.

Comment

eek, well some point over the weekend is prob best for me or Tuesday next week as tonite i have Sea and then Limbus.

Comment

Are we getting this planned again guys? I really wanna hit up them IS BC's.

Comment

Indeed, was on Tuesday but nobody else who is involved was so couldn't do / organise. I can fit in pretty much any evening so I guess its down to people that have other LS activities...

Comment

How about Tuesdays?

Comment

Its fine with me but the other Tuesday several people were doing Dynamis which went on until after 11pm.

Comment

Working...
                                X