No announcement yet.

We're back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank fook for that. There is only a certain amount of Rllmuk a man can take.

Comment

woohoo!

Comment

Originally posted by Swallow View Post
        I swear I've been online longer in the downtime, looking around for interesting and amusing stuffs when I'd got used to finding it all under one roof here.
        I think all those in the refugee site saw how much time you were spending online. You big addict you!

It is good to have decent smilies back

Comment

Good to have to the forums back.

Comment

Good stats. Try to get some sponsorship from Guiness, guys.
            Good things come to those who wait.

And wait.

And wait.

Comment

Im the same as everyone else, didnt realise how much I miss the place when its not around

Comment

thanks to babs for the refugees forum while we were down, top work fella

Comment

Originally posted by tbm View Post
                  thanks to babs for the refugees forum while we were down, top work fella
                  Seconded. It was especially welcome as work updated their firewall and I hadn't been able to access these forums during the day.

Comment

Yeah cheers babs, the forum is brilliant, it also has a new name. TBD-UK,
                    A sister site if you will, where we can post nippleage in the ladies thread!

Comment

****ing right WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

It's great to be back, the ntsc chat board is diabolical, there is nochat going on, it makes me so glad we have this amazing community.

Comment

Wahey!!

Comment

You're all welcome

Comment

Dear Lord Baby Jesus in your tiny little four poster bed (as I like to picture him), thank you for giving us this chance to play with our forum friends again. (talledega nights thing in case anyone thought I'd gone nuts (more nuts)).

Comment

Finally! Hopefully I'll never have to go through that again

Comment

That was indeed a looong few days...

Good to be back

Comment

Working...
                                X