Achievement Buddy Required

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Achievement Buddy Required

Not really fussed about the achievements, just like playing co-op!

I've not even started it yet, but I could chat to you on the headset I bought off you!

Comment

Looking for a buddy on Forza Horizon - firstly, to download a design of mine (happy to reciprocate if you also need that achievement); secondly, to get the co-op achievement.

Either drop me a line on here or on live - gamer tag is TonyDA71

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
        Not really fussed about the achievements, just like playing co-op!

I've not even started it yet, but I could chat to you on the headset I bought off you!
        I reckon I could trawl through it again squire - it's strangely calming for a FPS.. Need to knock out the firefights too...

Comment

Anyone up for a buddy to get the online achievements on Grand Slam Tennis and Forza Horizon?

Comment

Originally posted by tyjay View Post
            Anyone help with nfs most wanted (new one)
            need 2 achs take down friend and speed list (5races) online friend only achs
            i have nfs mw and can ceratinly help with those cheevs
            xX Destrukt Xx if you need to do them still

Comment

Right.. Who wants to help me with Gears of War 3? Specifically the 5 player DLC achievements, and 4 player campaign.. C'mon chaps, help a brother out?

Comment

Anyone up for boosting the terrible multiplayer weapon achievements on Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine on Xbox360? It's always good fun to chat with fellow Bordersdown members and this achievement is so long to do, will need 3 people minimum to do a few of the weapons.

Gamertag: S3M James

Comment

Working...
                X