The Artwork Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That’s a beauty.

The, umm, light flare ring things from the headlights are chef’s kiss, and I followed at least three petals falling to the ground.

Made my new year even happier

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
      It's that time of year. My annual new year artwork. Happy new year, everyone!

Beautiful. Absolutely love that. Thank you for sharing. Happy new year

Comment

I've got it set as an animated wallpaper and lock-screen on my phone.

Comment

Thank you, guys!

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
            I've got it set as an animated wallpaper and lock-screen on my phone.
            How you do that?

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
              How you do that?
              There's an app called GIF Live Wallpaper on Google Play. Load it up, choose your GIF, bish, bash, bosh. Sorted!!

Comment

Can this be done on iPhone?

Comment

Not sure, I'm not an iPhone user. A quick Google says there are apps but not sure how similar the process is

Comment

If anyone manages please share

Comment

You need to convert the .gif to a Live Photo. This will require using an app like Giphy.

Comment

Meant to post at the time but love this piece Dogg

So much going on.

Is it weird that I want to live in one of Dogg's pictures?!?

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
                          You need to convert the .gif to a Live Photo. This will require using an app like Giphy.
                          Tried that and gify wouldn’t do it.

Comment

Just seen this as I missed your post over Christmas, [MENTION=3144]Dogg Thang[/MENTION], but this is just incredible again.

Loads of talented pixelartists and animators, but you seem to have mastered both.

I've said it before, but it's hard to spot the loop point as there's so much going on.
                            I agree with Wakka in that you create these optimistic futures we aspire to live in, rather than grim cyberpunk dystopias.
                            This picture itself feels like a modern selfie that snaps an animated moment in time, rather than a still photo.
                            It's probably on a hologram in the couple's living pod.

The blossom swaying in the breeze and reflected in the car window, the train on the bridge, the car headlights, the fireworks, the tiny jet flying behind the building, the lightbeams on the towers, the tiny pyramid in the distance, the birds flapping by and the gentle flutter of their hair and clothing.

it's just beautiful and you are incredibly talented.

Comment

Aw thank you, buddy! I appreciate that. Yeah, I have tried to leave the dystopia behind and create places we would actually want to be in. Lovely that you spotted all those details. Thank you!

Comment

Absolutely stunning work.

Comment

Working...
                                X