• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is lovely Lovely gesture also.

Comment

Double lovely! Thanks much my man.

Comment

Your work is fantastic Mr.Crocky. Great style.

Anyone seen that Tinchy Stryder Game Over video featuring Giggs, Professor Green, Tinie Tempah, Devlin, Example and Chipmunk? It's on youtube here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wpCf0FsZKQ

I did a little undead tribute to the video, drawn with the Brushes app on my iPod Touch:

Edit: Gah! Too big! I broke the boards! Let me see if I can shrink it down... hang on...

Edit 2: Okay still broken but less so.
        Last edited by Dogg Thang; 20-11-2010, 19:30.

Comment

That's ace Dogg.

Love Prof. Green and Tynchy's expressions. Honestly, I didn't know who most of them were before watching that clip, but you've captured their personas in Zombified form really nicely...Especially Devlin. Man, that guy was FURIOUS.

Comment

Woah, ancient late night thread browsing can be influential. Now where's my old pencils and paper that I barely ever used.

Comment

Been blessed with a couple of illustration jobs recently and figured this'd be worth showing.

It's Sheffield! For a swell little book detailing various points of aceness within Sheff'. It's going to be the double page spread in the middle, and whilst I hate tooting my own triumphs, I'm well chuffed with it.

Comment

Woah, that is absolutely gorgeous! Fantastic work. Especially love the people on the left. Really natural.

Comment

Where is Hillsborough?!

And no Henderson's factory!

Comment

That is very nice indeed, but I'm curious about the llama.. is there an indigenous llama population in Sheffield?

Comment

I run a farm here, I like you got the 'cheesegrater' q-parks car park in. I often take the llamas there

Comment

Thanks all!

As Boris'll know , that llama is an alpaca. Which I think is basically a llama, only smaller. There's an alpaca sanctuary in the book and I thought it'd be funny to have one standing out at the front, jus' gawpin'.

Comment

Me again...

Been doing nothing but digital stuff this year and was eager to get some more hands-on stuff done....

It's a Crocky-Chocky Cardboard Cutout Collage (CCCCC?) of a spaceship from one of my favourite shooters...Can anyone guess which game? It's more reminiscent of the Japanese box art...little hinty for you, there.

SERIOUS QUESTION: I'm looking to make a whole series of Shmup collages in unique frames and eventually sell them. Does anyone think they'd sell at comic-conventions or similar type of craftsy affair, or have I totes lost it?

You can tell me, I don't mind.

Comment

That is amazing dude! As for which game I am quite stumped...not the Vic Viper nor the Ikaruga ship but it does look very R-Typey.
                            And as for selling them I would buy one as this one looks top quality.

Been here months now and only now has the Art thread cropped up >.<

Edit: Went back through the whole thread and the Samus pic is ULTIMATE WIN!
                            Last edited by Fader209; 25-10-2011, 17:15.

Comment

Heh. Thanks man!

Vic Viper is close...kinda. I'll give folks a bit longer to guess though!

It took me a while to stumble on the art thread too...it only seems to surface once every few months.

Comment

Axelay?, looks fantastic, the style of it really reminds me of LBP.

Comment

Working...
                                X