No announcement yet.

CMcK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cracking buyer as always. Bought my japanese Master System and games.

Comment

Unloaded him of a Joytech 965AV. Excellent and friendly comms, excellent packaging.

Comment

Craig gave me a PS2 (for the price of postage)... really generous of him. He was very friendly and I now am the proud owner of a PS2. Thanks mate!

Comment

Purchased a couple of bits from me.

Paid lightning fast with friendly comms.

Enjoy!!

Comment

Came all the way from Scotland to collect a B&O CRT TV from me, told him i didn't want anything for it, but he bought me a bottle of single malt anyway Lovely chap, thanks mate.

Comment

Paid for two games. Payment went through extremely quickly

Comment

Craig bought a Megadrive games from, perfect as always.

Comment

Craig helped me make some space in my garage by having my faulty Sony BVM off me, told him i didn't want anything for it but he bought me a bottle of whiskey anyway, top man.

Comment

Sold CMcK so Famicom games. Fast payment and good communication throughout. Very easy to deal with. Thanks

Comment

craig helped me out by selling me a Beo4 remote, smoooooooth as silk! top bloke

Comment

Pleasure to sell to Craig.Paid and left feedback!

Comment

Bought a large 3DO games bundle from me, absolutely no issues. Thanks again.

Comment

Craig bought a Dreamcast games from me, and as always the deal went super smooth. Thanks mate.

Comment

Craig bought a Mega CD game from me, another flawless deal.

Comment

Sold Craig a Neo Geo X stick, no issues at all, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X