Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your prized possesion rarest item in your eyes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uh, not meaning to be rude, but this has gone from moderate willy waving to fully blown dong-to-face-slapping. If it's meant to be your "rarest item", I think one picture would suffice rather than 3 posts worth of massive images...

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
      Uh, not meaning to be rude, but this has gone from moderate willy waving to fully blown dong-to-face-slapping. If it's meant to be your "rarest item", I think one picture would suffice rather than 3 posts worth of massive images...
      Why would it be face slapping?

Comment

lol,quite true though.

We don't really need to see a picture of a Jpn Megadrive box.

(as far as i got)

Comment

Thats ok i can understand your extreme jealousy..
          i have removed them all.

Comment

Thanks sweetheart.

Im turning green here.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Pavey View Post
              Thanks sweetheart.

Im turning green here.
              </hulk>

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Tosser View Post
                My Pokemon Mini Tetris. I only know one other here that has it.
                Make that three of us, then. And like you say, it was tough to track down.

Comment

I like my Garou MOTW PS2 box set, personally. Got it off Mr Pavey for a bargainous price, reckon it may rocket in value too. Already got one forumite trying to buy it off me as well! No chance, suckas.

The red stick is incredibly striking, I have never dared to use it.

Comment

I don't think I have anything that's especially rare. Maybe my Biohazard Dreamcast but there's 1800 of them so not too difficult to get hold of.

Comment

Red or blue?

That's something i'd like to see,as have only ever seen a small picture of Marcus' one.

Comment

Originally posted by Radirgyman View Post
                        Thats ok i can understand your extreme jealousy..
                        i have removed them all.
                        I didn't say to remove em all mate, just if everyone posted that many pics of their entire collection my internet'd blow up!

I've got some 'ebay R@R3' items and pricey games which I'm obviously proud of, but something less pricey and more personally satisfying is my IIDX Secret Live T-shirt. It's from a live gig they did a couple of years back with a bunch of the Beatmania artists, and a small number of remaining t-shirts were stuck on Konami's Japanese website for a short while, and after begging an importer to grab me one and paying through the nose for it, I got my hands on it.

It's a Japanese size medium though, so unless I somehow manage to un-eat all the pies I'm not going to be wearing it, but it looks pretty enough just hung up anyway

Comment

My two Starwing Competition Cartridges, one of which was absolutely free, the other which cost a whopping ?1.50

My mint condition brand new Les Schtroumpfs Au Tour Du Monde, cost a whopping ?7

My promo Wonderboy III The Dragons Trap hanger.. cost about 50p but the shipping from Australia was a killer.

The Ottifants on the Master System which I got from eBay Germany some years back, came with a postcard of the Ottifants, and signed by the Ottifants creator Otto Bei, or whatever he's called (he's dead now apparently?)

Some Streetfighter game on the Dreamcast, of which I found out ages after I bought it that it was a "promo" version, probably a review version, which was nice..

Also my brand new and sealed Tetris for the Gameboy Mono, which I have owned since back in the day (got it with the Super Gameboy for the SNES as a pack.. already had it, so kept it sealed!!)

I think Mayhem swiftly pwned the thread however.. I guess most people dont know what mt drash is on here.. thats pure ?1000s isnt it, I remember when it was auctioned on ebay.com

Comment

I don't have any real collectors items but I'd say that my rarest items are
                            my copy of Panzer Dragoon Saga (pal, complete), which I got for 5? and my RGB modded PC Engine Duo-R (which has been more expensive ^_-).

Comment

BOMBERMAN 64!
                              The Japanese version with the Old style top down game & mini games etc..
                              Hunted it for years only ever seen 2 for sale (sure there are millions) and snapped it up 2nd time as 1st seller wouldn't ship to the UK (anchor)

Comment

My rarest games are probably SMS Smurfs 2, SMS Mah-Jong & MD World Champ Soccer 2 (non-classic version), but the coolest item is my Samsung Gam*Boy - the Korean version of the Master System.

Comment

Working...
                                X