No announcement yet.

MarioMark (aka Selix)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bought a 360 charge stand and batteries from mark, turned up quickly and very well packaged. superb.

Comment

Bought a 360 VGA cable, great trade.

Comment

I am currently going through some old PM's and realised I hadnt left feedback for this excellent seller.

I bought Zelda Twilight Princess and a Gamecube Component cable from MarioMark (quite a while ago now) both were sent very quickly and well packaged and he was a pleasure to deal with

...I'm very sorry for the belated feedback.
        Last edited by Link83; 29-03-2009, 19:45.

Comment

Very quick payment, excellent comms, a pleasure to deal with

Thanks

Comment

Got a collection of Halo books from Mark, all arrived securely packaged and in great condition, once again a pleasure doing business

Comment

Bought Forza 3 & ODST from Mark and everything was spot on from start to finish. Great comms, great packaging/fast delivery, and both games were mint as described. Very happy

Comment

Fine, fine seller here
                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Sold me Dirt 2 PS3. Excellent price, and superb service. The game was securely packaged and arrive here by FedEx!

Plenty of communication throughout the sales process made it a very easy trade indeed, I would happily buy again should the opportunity arise in the future.

Thanks

Stuart

Comment

Mark bought a 360 and about 3 bazillion games. As always he was an absolute pleasure to trade with and I'd trade with him again in an instant.

Thanks Mark, enjoy!

Comment

Bought some Move stuff from Mark, a top guy, and a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommended!

Comment

Bought Klonoa (Wii, US) from mr. Mark and it was a pleasure to deal with him.

Comment

Bought some MS points off me. Superfast payment and excellent communications.

Thanks

Comment

Sold Mark a handheld MD - the whole process was super smooth and he was a real pleasure to deal with throughout.

Thanks again mate

Comment

Bought a 3dxl paid instantly top bloke, wouldn't hesitate to deal with anytime Thanks

Comment

Bought cod ghost on xbox1 paid instantly top dude. No probs would recommend to all

thanks again

Comment

Working...
                                X