No announcement yet.

MarioMark (aka Selix)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought Smash Brothers Melee for the Cube, arrived before I even finished this sent...........

Comment

Bought virtua tennis from mark on 360. Delivered really quick and friendly too. Highly recommended.

Comment

Bought a PSP from mr MM, and it arrived very quickly in mint condition. Very secure packaging, too - well pleased with the deal.

Comment

Sold me two DC's games for a great price, and threw in a 3rd, which was described using language not heard since Mr Spear penned Macbeth.

3 thumbs up!

Comment

Bought Lost Odyssey. Good communications. Quick Delivery. Recommended.

Comment

Bought PS2 game, easy and friendly trade, thank you.

Comment

Bought Final Fantasy X (US). Very quick postage, game as described excellent!

Many Thanks

Comment

Bought Euro 2008 on PS3 from MM. Delivered really quickly and friendly too. Highly recommended.

Comment

Purchased Cars on Blu-Ray from Sir Mark, arrived quicky and in superb condition. MarioMark for PM!

Comment

Bought what looked to my eyes to be an as new US copy of FF7 for the PS from Mark.

Excellent price and well packaged, very friendly PMs too - cannot fault, would be more than happy to deal with again

Comment

Brought MGS2 for US PS2. Fast postage, good communication, excellent all round! Cheers!

Comment

I Bought TMNT Blu Ray from MarioMark. It arrived fast well packed and in mint condition, highly recommended seller.

Comment

Friendly dude, and fast deliverer. True to his work, can't fault the guy!

Would happily trade with again!

Thanks again dude!

Comment

Bought 2 Blu Rays off MarioMark both of which arrived very quickly and were in mint condition. Top seller, comes highly recommended.

Cheers

Comment

Thanks MarioMark...Game arrived today in excellent condition.

Comment

Working...
                                X