No announcement yet.

RarghLS! non-FFXI MP gaming thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone downloaded the Lost Planet multiplayer demo? Keen to give that a try if other people are.

Comment

Originally posted by C'
      Has anyone downloaded the Lost Planet multiplayer demo? Keen to give that a try if other people are.
      I have indeed and would very much like to try. Gave up when I 1st got it as everytime I got into a lobby the host would end the session (or something!).

I'm good for some XBL tonight if others are free...

Comment

Tonight is good for me again - any time after 8.30 really. I've yet to give the LP online demo a try myself and wouldn't mind seeing how it compares to the SP demo which at the time I didn't think too much of, seeing as I had no idea how everything worked, I seemingly froze to death and gave up - I'll most likely still buy it tho

Comment

Okey dokey, I can definitely be on this evening. I?ve got to go out for some Christmas shopping (late night opening tonight in Warrington) so can?t be online too early but should be fine for 9:30pm (10 at the latest).

Comment

i can't, got to attend limbus for this new shell joined(plus beating omega tonight would get me another ffxi achievement) at 10pm and friday is my works christmas do

Comment

GoW last night was fantastic, now we just need to get Tob and DJ on for 3 vs 3 and we'll be rockin'!

I'll pick up PDZ again when I can. I think the budget release includes both map packs (I think one was premium, one free on marketplace).

Comment

Excellent matches. As Tal says another player on each team would have just tipped it in the greatness stakes.

Talizker is vicious with the chainsaw (my fears from playing Resident Evil 4 came back to haunt me *shudder* ) and Wedge is sniper supreme.

Couple of standout moments was Talizker trying to be all Sniper Wolf when he never quite finished someone off and the tense standoff between myself and Wedge about 2 metres apart behind cover. I popped my head up to lob a grenade and he pops it off with a sniper rifle. Top stuff.

Comment

Some more great games last night - Rare find your damn CoD3 please GoW gets dull after 6 matches or so, I much prefer that game's online mode simply because I'm alot better at it and I generally have a thing for 1st person shooters.

That said, I wasn't as useless at GoW as I was on Wednesday evening, managed to take victory for my team a few times despite the 2 on 1 disadvantage, not to mention my kill with the hammer of dawn (perhaps the most dire weapon in online play)

Comment

If it helps, I found my CoD3 receipt so I am not going crazy and do own it.

Comment

Finally got my pc back up and running, also got PDZ in the post today so if anyones up for a game on that let me know, I know Tali also ordered it again.

Comment

Got my PDZ also. Slightly annoyed mind as the Rare website says the PDZ Platinum release includes the premium map pack... this only seems to refer to the US as our Classics release does not. Still, will likely pick it up along with the free one. Have visiters tonight but would definately be up for some 360 fun over Christmas.

Comment

I picked up Rainbow Six Vagas today in the sales

Comment

I'm replaying RR6 at the moment due to having a new 360. If anyone's ever online send me an invite.

Comment

With all the Live talk in the Salvage thread I thought i'd give this a bump as it would be cool to do some Rargh Live again. Like Rare mentioned, really looking forward to Bomberman LIVE! and obviously Halo 3 will be cool.

I have pretty much all the decent Live MP games from PDZ to Forza 2 so if anyone fancies an hour or two away from Vana'diel then count me in...

Comment

Bomberman live eh, I shall have to go get. Bomberman rules!

Comment

Working...
                                X