Gears of War: Co-op/Match Arranging Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spatial101
    I'm doing the same as Chopemon and taking time off from work to play this - try justifying that to your boss without sounding like a total geek.

In the end I gave up and just screamed "GEARS OF WAR!!!" at her from across the desk.
    lol, i work with game developers and i got called a geek for taking time off to play it

Comment

mastercgc add me guys will be playing allot of the new games. like call of duty 3, smackdown, pro evo 6 online in teh coming weeks

and gears of war for sure

Comment

I've booked the Thursday night and Saturday 9-5 off so I can play this, and I'm off uni and work on Friday anyway, excellent few days of gamage will commence on the 16th November providing Gameplay do their job as usual.

Everyone in work just shakes there head when I tell them I've wasted 2 days holidays for a game.

Rossco UK

Comment

I shall be there.

Comment

Gerry Helmet

Comment

Day off sounds fun - I'll consider that

Beeders - Front page maintenance required !!!

Comment

s1mmy - I'll be on some time, ask my baby daughter when

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK
                  Day off sounds fun - I'll consider that

Beeders - Front page maintenance required !!!
                  Done and dusted matey! ;p

Comment

Originally posted by Jebus
                    AdCook

I'm in, can't wait to do co-op on this!
                    Might wanna take me off this list for now, 360 dead, 3 red lights. 10 working days (minimum I'd guess).

****ers.

Comment

Take it to the shop dinnae waste time with MS !!! This is not the time for **** like that !

Comment

Hell yea.Hazuki X.

Comment

should have this on the 14th, but yeah i will be hammering this game online!

Comment

Hey are we arranging ourselves into mini-teams of four and then have some kind of mini NTSC-uk tourny? I am right in thinking the game is limited to 8 players ya?

Comment

It is 4 v 4, but I'd suggest hanging fire on the teams thing just yet (say until a week or so after release).

That'd give people enough time to find their feet and hit their stride in multiplayer before we start any tournaments.

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial101
                                It is 4 v 4, but I'd suggest hanging fire on the teams thing just yet (say until a week or so after release).

That'd give people enough time to find their feet and hit their stride in multiplayer before we start any tournaments.
                                No that's cool, I just really wanted to throw the idea of a mini tournement amongst ourselves in the future. I agree, let's get into first.

When that time comes maybe we can take the names, and do a draw for lots of teams of four and see what happens

Comment

Working...
                                X