Zilart completion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zilart completion

Tonight I'm doing Divine Might (ZM14) with AaD, after this I'm going to be looking to complete the Zilart storyline. Who's interested, looking to put together a static to tackle these.

Well I would be of course, unfortunately I think I will be on ZM14 for a while ><

Comment

Yup im up for it defo Tsing i reckon Dara will be as well. Wedge is unsure if he will be able to get online.

Comment

I know Tobal is and has a spot reserved for this one

Comment

woot!

Comment

Is everyone else past ZM14 ?

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle
              Yup im up for it defo Tsing i reckon Dara will be as well. Wedge is unsure if he will be able to get online.
              I dont think its an option for me anyway as I chucked my AaD pearl and have not spoke to any of them since, doubt they will let me back for DM.

Comment

Hehe i have done zm17 and i am willing to help others pass it too! i also wanna get past ZMs

Comment

DM DOWN! w00t bring it on!

Comment

I'm up for a static definately. Want at least 1 story cleared even if its going to take me another half year or however long to get through the remainder of CoP.

Eager to clear both mind you, especially after what I learnt tonight in regards to what follows...

Oh, and Suppanomimi = mine ^^

Comment

My understanding is that there is just one mnore BC I thought there were more but hey its all good!

So the roster so far
                      Tsingtao (PLD)
                      Tobal (SAM)
                      Djtickle (DRK)
                      Daragon (BLM)
                      Kerushi (WAR)

I'll speak to Truehero as well and see if he's interested, with healing I think we're basically there. Homework before this is for everyone to get the cutscene in Norg.

Comment

umm i think there are more BS's ... after finishing the BCNM for zm17 and a few cs later i still have a mission on my log under zilart ><

Comment

i can confirm that if your after the ethral earring that you have to do a few extra things including complete CoP (which i need to do) and fight bahamut http://ffxi.killvoid.com/page.php?al=Apocalypse_Nigh here is my source.

Comment

Well I'd say lets get started, show's up for completing final Zilart BC on Monday. Lets make it a 19:00 start...

Tsingtao (PLD)
                            Tobal (SAM)
                            Djtickle (DRK)
                            Daragon (BLM)
                            Kerushi (WAR)

I know there's stuff to follow but lets take it one step at a time, going to need Angels and Demons I think fr the Bahamut BC. Clear my cutscenes in Norg for this now so I'm ready to go!

Can everyone confirm please, last thing we need is healing so dtart speaking to WHMs, RDMS and SMNs you know...
                            Last edited by Tsingtao; 27-10-2006, 09:10.

Comment

yeah thats good for me. Shame me and Dara are not at the end of CoP yes facing the might Bahamut would have been soooo coooool!

Comment

Working...
                              X