Promyvions complete!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DavidFallows
    OK. Spoke to Bevan last night and we're ready to rock come Sunday.

Can Maria make it Tickle?

Yup shes good with that. What time you thinking?

Comment

Any time really mate. Whenever we get 6 together. lol

Comment

good luck dudes

Comment

Success at Mea. Wasn't quite as easy as before with one death but I'm 2/2 anyway so who cares.... We only used 3 anima as my delayed call macro totally packed in on the 3rd call. ><

Setup was:
          WAR/NIN
          WAR/NIN
          WAR/NIN
          BLM/WHM
          BLM/WHM
          WHM/BLM

---

...Me and Bev tried for Dem but we had a couple of hasty idiots who decided to leave us fighting two Weepers whilst they ran for the Spire zone. I doubt we would have finished the boss with those guys so I'm glad we didn't waste our anima.

Promyvion - Dem? Anyone up for it? Late tonight? I doubt I'll be on from next weekend as PSU will be here....

Comment

puttin in a new PSU is about 15 mins work hehe. id join but i think i got event today.

Comment

He means the game PSU Kerushi >.> lol and yes me and maria will come to dem as long as i can get gear. Maria will come anyways.

Comment

doh

Comment

Everyone meet up at the fountain in Lower Jeuno - Midnight 25th.

Daviravi: BLM/WHM
                  Mariaj: WHM/BLM
                  Bevan: WAR/NIN
                  Kerushi: MNK/WAR (did I dream this or did Kerushi offer to help? I can't remember ><)

Time subject to change.

Anyone else willing to lend a hand? I really can't be doing with taking random, arrogant tossers on this run this time. Cheers.
                  Last edited by dataDave; 25-10-2006, 11:52.

Comment

Woo! Dem 1/1 Then me and Bev got into a really decent fight with some big horned aggro and very nearly bit the dust but we won in the end.

Setup was...

WHM/BLM
                    BLM/WHM
                    BLM/WHM
                    SMN/WHM
                    WAR/NIN
                    WAR/NIN

Maria and my mate Hunglower are the only ones in need of Holla now.

So far we have myself, hung and Maria, I think Bevan might be helping too.

Anyone else up for it?
                    Last edited by dataDave; 26-10-2006, 11:19.

Comment

Yeah we really rocked it, the SMN 2 hour wasnt even needed ha ha

Bevan had a few red HP moments, prob down to my n00bness being a whm but we did really well. He spwaned 2 mobs as he died so we didnt have any problems with him at all!

I still have all 3 anima too, Davi, Bev what do you have left?

Comment

Aye, as soon as he hit red all three mages did cureII/III anyway. lol.

I have a Terroanima left. I don't want to try Holla without being proper stocked as it's the only boss to have kicked my ass so far.

Comment

Yeah, can always do the same as last night some people head of and farm why others get ready. With me,you,bev and hung we gotta be in a winning team aways

I really think we should see if we can get Hung into Rargh hes a cool player.

Comment

Aye, he has a few jobs on the go at once too.

Comment

sorry bout last night ravi ... i had an unexpected room invasion ... ill help with holla if i dont get any other interruptions like last night

Comment

It was OK mate, we pissed it anyway.

Nice one matey! Cheers! That means we just need to find one more random for Sunday.

Comment

Working...
                                X