X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

0870 6060247
    No questions asked. ?20 and it arrived in about a week

Comment

i ordered one of the replacement PSU's and it arrived today with a euro style plug on it (two prongs) am i right in thinking it will just need a shaver like adapter in order to use with my US wii?

thanks in advance

Comment

Just tell them you have an American Wii and want to plug it in directly in the UK. That's what I did when I was asking how much it'd cost.

Comment

Got my uk wii power supply from nintendo UK took just over a week but it was simple easy and just plugs in fine to my us wii

Comment

I got a bill, for £23 from DHL, in the mail this morning, stating I need to reimburse the customs charge they incurred when shipping my US Wii from DVDBoxOffice. Has anyone else experienced this?

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie View Post
              I got a bill, for ?23 from DHL, in the mail this morning, stating I need to reimburse the customs charge they incurred when shipping my US Wii from DVDBoxOffice. Has anyone else experienced this?
              This is common. Yes, you do need to pay it. There's a customs charges thread all about this.

Stroller.

Comment

Working...
              X