No announcement yet.

Burnout Paradise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scratch my earlier comment. They should have a mix of events and races spread across a large open world city, maybe scattered at the junctions. There's billboards and shortcuts to crash through so you have to really search through it with a real mix of various vehicles and a lot of DLC... maybe with some bikes, novelty cars, an island...

Comment

Originally posted by Paulos G View Post
      Overpriced?!? One of the best bits of DLC I've bought. Spent eight hours solid on it today and expect to spend several more tomorrow.
      I'm in the overpriced camp, for a tenner I expected a bigger play area and more to do.

If you play this obsessively to 100% it all then you'll probably get your moneys worth in terms of playtime, for me though such a small area that I can boost round the outside of in 30s feels more like a fivers worth.

Comment

I did 100% it yesterday but that won't stop me going back to it again and again! I get the most enjoyment from BP from mucking around online with mates.

Comment

Thread revival for DLC reductions.
          On xbox the DLC has had price cuts, mainly the collections.

So you can grab.

Burnout? Paradise Legendary Cars Collection for 400 from 640
          Burnout? Paradise Toy Collection for 400 from 1000 (bargain, especially for toy motorbike)
          Burnout Paradise Cops & Robbers for 400 from 640
          Burnout? Paradise Big Surf Island for 560 from 1000
          Burnout? Paradise Party for 400 from 800 (it's already included if you own Ultimate Box)

Comment

In tribute to the recently deceased Harold Ramis, Criterion has made the Burnout Paradise Legendary Cars Collection DLC free for today only on Xbox 360.

A nice and classy gesture by the folks at Criterion.

Comment

Electronic Arts will release a Burnout Paradise HD Remaster (title tentative) for PlayStation 4 in Japan on March 16 for 4,104 yen.

Out on 16 March on PS4 on Japan as a remaster. XBO and possible NS versions are possibly on the way too

Comment

I played this a little a while back on Xbox backward compatible. It's still great fun but really needs players online to fill up the emptiness... It's at its best online.

If they make this enhanced for the Xbox One X I'm in.

Comment

I still play this quite often as my daughter likes playing it. Great game

Comment

I think this would make a good Switch game, although I wonder if the lack of analogue triggers will affect it.

Comment

My eldest still enjoys this on the PS3. I kind of liked it but I think I liked the idea of it more than the actual game. I got more of a kick out of whatever ones came before it.

Comment

I'd love a remaster of the first two games with full online support.

Comment

A remake of 2 or 3 would be great. I do think Paradise was the best entry though I can understand why the more linear entries are preferred by many. Never got the love for Revenge though, it's not bad, but a step down for me

Comment

Remaster officially announced

Out on Xbox One and Playstation 4 on 16th March 2018, a PC edition will release later in the year via Origin

Also released is the cover art:

And comparison screens:

PS3/XB360/PC

PS4/XBO/PC

Comment

Oh, nice. I enjoyed the early games but never got round to Paradise, so that makes this the rare remaster that I haven't already played the original of!

I think I'll pick this up.

Comment

Is this game any good if you're a straight up Outrun 2 fiend itching for a fix?

Comment

Working...
                                X