Dead Rising

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coathanger in the mouth, 146 points!

This game is just so lighthearted. A good contrast to Resi (I love Resi btw).
    Seeing the engine here doing good stuff has me hopefull for RE5.

Comment

Quality, went to the CD store and killed zombies in a Shaun of The Dead style assualt. This is going to be amazing, sticking coat hangers into zombies eyes is too much fun. Time for another go.

Comment

What is the framerate like? any tearing?

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris
          What is the framerate like? any tearing?
          I've seen no tearing or Vsync, and looks a full 60 to me.

Comment

This is great although the demo is a little limited by the fact that whenever you trigger a cut scene which are all great because it shows how many storylines there are to go through if you want to but it ends the play!
            So far found the rednecks, a crazy guy in a cinema, the prisoners, all aside from the quest we are given! So brillant, I cannot wait for this game now.

With regards to the pictures, the better they are the more PP you get which you use to level up with. You also get these for killing lots of zombies, ie 500 for 50, 500 hundred for 100 and so on. Managed to kill 211 on my last go

So all in all, I am buzzing with over enthusiastic hype for this game!

EDIT: I do get a little tearing, mainly in cut scenes, and I am using VGA cable. Might try component later.

Comment

Originally posted by Shakey_Jake33
              I've seen no tearing or Vsync, and looks a full 60 to me.
              Quality biscuits, even tough I'm not too fussed by a bit of tearing, a nice solid framerate is always welcome.

Comment

Trust Capcom to get it right.

Comment

Do you think they released this to make up for SF2

Comment

Limited tin edition coming for those waiting for the PAL version. I assume US will get it too.

Either way, convinced me to preorder at GamePlay.

Comment

Get the golf club, it's ace. You get to kneecap zombies from distance.

Comment

I'm stopping reading this now - You lucky bastards are gonna have it entirely dissected (sic) before I even get a look......

Comment

Arghhhh And on top of that I keep gravitating back to the thread.

GodDAMMIT.

Comment

the urge is just to strong to stay away will be downloading this in the next 10 minutes yay!!! although all i can say is if it aint downloaded before 4pm i will be so pissed, got work and wont be back home until sunday morning ahhh this will just be tormenting me

Comment

Without spoiling too much, most weapons have secondary actions if you hold the attack button down which produces some proper good laughs!

Comment

Time for another go, this time not going in anyrooms so I don't discover any cutscenes. Did anyone else notice the Megaman 2 poster in the way into the cinema?
                                Last edited by MartyG; 04-08-2006, 14:10.

Comment

Working...
                                X