Halo 2 Final goodbye games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK
    I felt it for like 1 game but by Slayer # 3 I was BORED - Plus no soundtrack
    one thing yoshi, put a soundtrack on and boot up halo... last night i had a backing track of trance in the first match (which is why i dropped out). it's obviously not supposed to do that though.

Comment

I havent tried it myself, but I think its ment to work alright.

Actually, if you puit the soundtrack on, you can use the x360 remote (which you get free with da X360) to skip songs and go back...Pretty handy that

Comment

Really enjoyed it last night, not so much the deathmatch games but certainly the team based stuff. Figuring I had to look up the controls before starting, I didn't think I did so bad First time I've played it for over a year!

My 1v1 skills have gone to ****, but I can still play 1-flag CTF pretty well

Sorry about the new maps not being playable, not sure what happened there!

Comment

It was good fun indeed, it is a shame that the headsets are so quiet, its more fun when you can hear each other better.
          I can't believe how much we got owned by sir snipealot.

We'll have to have some games again, it was a good laugh

Comment

Hahaha ooh.

I never usually snipe, but I think our team needed it as the other players seemed abit.......rusty (but they warmed up after awhile). Anyway, I think we needed the extra back up, so I chose to snipe lolz.

When we get more players (and I assume another person will play the role as sniper), I'll resume my role as Battle Rifler/Vechical Driver/ all around 'pro' player.

It was good fun, and I'm glad that I've just got a actual proper working headset! The Halo 2 one actually, its pretty good.
            Last edited by El Leone; 19-07-2006, 17:10.

Comment

Last night was great! First time I've played online for almost 2 hours straight. in ages. Must defo do it again, and next time I'll work on my teamwork skills

Comment

Yeah the Halo 2 headset is really good, unfortuately mine is knackered through overuse.

I need to practice some more, my skills weren't quite upto their usual standard

Comment

Damn you all for ressurecting Halo without me.

In my current state of unemployment I'm playing a fair bit at the mo, so I'll keep checking this thread now I know it exists

Comment

Originally posted by Ben-K
                    Damn you all for ressurecting Halo without me.

In my current state of unemployment I'm playing a fair bit at the mo, so I'll keep checking this thread now I know it exists
                    I sent you a message you plum.

Comment

Couldn't have done last night anyway....had a lady to entertain.

Comment

Couldn't have done last night anyway....had a lady to entertain.
                        did you dance for her?

Comment

None of your beeswax, shouldn't someone have told me to get a blog by now?

A little more on topic, if anyone else is as unemployed as I, feel free to join me this afternoon, I feel the need to pwn some yanks.

Comment

None of your beeswax, shouldn't someone have told me to get a blog by now?
                            wrong forum son... besides, you never posted a seperate topic about it (or did you?)

so yeah, i'll be on later from about 7.30 if you're about matey.

Comment

is halo2 worth getting still?

Comment

Originally posted by melenko
                                is halo2 worth getting still?
                                It's like ?3 in HMV, get it fool!

Comment

Working...
                                X