X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
    Dunno.

Order of Merit, Team NTSC-UK, Chromehounds:

1) Kats - ever-present, this man wracked up more hours in a cockpit than Biggles.
    2) vanpeebles - probably the best actual pound-for-pound player of the game in the squad, huge killcount (although some of questionable provenance) and designer of great HOUNDs.
    3) Paulos G - Squad Leader since 1997, when he last washed his hair to celebrate the great honour bestowed upon him. A man of many kills, and few killskanks.
    4) Plough Boy - Owner of many man hours, but perhaps less than distinguished in battle, on occasion. Still, you can't argue with the numbers.
    5) The bit-part players - strawdonkey, redoilcan, talizker, spags, orgun, kerem, James, matsj, techyskankus, and a whole host of other guys who experienced the joys of Team NTSC-UK and distinguished themselves in battle.
    6) Bletcher - owner of the record for the four zeros, designer of many flawed HOUNDs, including the powerful-yet-slow Bletchmaster MKIII which was often seen lumbering into battle as the last shot was being fired. Very rarely, a top drawer performance was delivered, but deliberately not captured on film by Kats as proof.

(UNRANKED) FaMMyDoDD - the archetypal latecomer, gatecrashing the party and skanking everybody. Exhibited SCANDALOUS behaviour and endless de-merits by coercing another team member to go and set up a rival clan - clan FammYdoDD or whatever - then came waddling back with his (small) tail between his legs when he realised he needed Team NTSC-UK. His lack of class and tact went right down to zero hour when he revealed he was trying to whore and engineer games to the extent that he would beat the gamerscore total on the game of our exalted Number 1, Kats.
    Still no bloody replacement for this SEGA #FML I hate you

Comment

Originally posted by Katsujinken View Post
      Still no bloody replacement for this SEGA #FML I hate you
      *sob*
      Was looking at my chromehounds faceplate whistfully this morning. So many great hours playing this and not even the ottery sniff of a sequel forthcoming.

Comment

Working...
      X